All Categories

Something is going on with Chaos Ore re-rolls (Add Gear Dust-type option please!)

Something is going on with Chaos Ore re-rolls (Add Gear Dust-type option please!)

Search
Jun 22, 2024, 04:2706/22/24
07/01/22

So unless I'm missing info about Chaos Ore's chances, I would think the Primary Stat for Gloves/Chest/Boots all have a equal chance for the options. However, I'm noticing that way WAY too frequently, it re-rolls the same Primary Stat. Like if there's RES as the primary on a chestpiece, it's re-rolling RES.

Now I don't have a ton of ore to use, but out of the 20 pieces I've used in the past 3 days 12 of them got the same Primary on the re-roll. It seems like there's a 50% chance to duplicate the original Primary Stat... is this the mechanic I'm not aware of?

I'd attribute this to RNG but I swear it was happening 2 weeks ago as well. I do most of my crafting during CvC. At this point I'm ready to give up and just keep the ores for Top Row only. Anyone else noticing this?

EDIT: Added on the fact that they need to change the ores to function like Dust OR make a Dust that only rerolls the Primary Stat. Dust currently won't roll the same stat that currently exists, that's the main thing to use it for for lower slot gear (Gloves/Chest/Boots). 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 22, 2024, 08:0406/22/24
06/07/23

This happens to me quite often also, it's frustrating. I've mentioned it before only because it happened so many times. Though what gets me is these things are the top rewards more often than not. I like ores and don't mind the RNG, but man it sure is a slap in the face when you are basically saying this resource is worth this much then do nothing but take silver. I just don't understand why it's not done like the ascending where you can rework it again and won't see the same stat again. I mean if you're willing to use the resources to roll again then I don't see the issue.

Jun 23, 2024, 05:4506/23/24
07/01/22
askyourgirlaboutme

This happens to me quite often also, it's frustrating. I've mentioned it before only because it happened so many times. Though what gets me is these things are the top rewards more often than not. I like ores and don't mind the RNG, but man it sure is a slap in the face when you are basically saying this resource is worth this much then do nothing but take silver. I just don't understand why it's not done like the ascending where you can rework it again and won't see the same stat again. I mean if you're willing to use the resources to roll again then I don't see the issue.

Yeah AND you only get ONE shot at the reroll. After that you can't roll again. I've amended my original post. They need to add a new Dust type that ONLY re-rolls the Primary Stat and can be done multiple times. 

Hell maybe add a Silver Cost to use additional Ores even. Something, ANYTHING vs. the current system

Jun 23, 2024, 23:1006/23/24
06/07/23

It's frustrating, I get it. Though with all the frustrating things that can happen within the game, ores aren't even on the radar. With ores atleast I can just shake my head and say "oh plarium, you got me again". Haha.

Honestly for me it's that coming up on 2 years of playing I've only gotten about 1/3 of the epics available, and I'm now constantly pulling double and now triple of the ones I do have. I get it with rare champions, but I don't know why I keep thinking if I throw down a bit more money on some shards I'll get something different. I'm happy with the few of legendary champions I've received, I'm just saying something is wrong with the RNG if I just pulled the same epic twice in the same week the odds of that happening multiple times with different repeat epic champions. Not once or twice, I'm talking 5 times now with one champion going triple. I Love playing this game and don't mind throwing in some money to build my squad but man it gets to a point where I'd  rather just get a dollar price for a specific champion.