(Notice) Update 1.9.1 Available For iOS

Search
MariusAdmin
Jul 18, 2019, 08:1507/18/19
09/04/17

Greetings, everyone!

We've looked into the reports of some iOS players being unable to log into the game since 1.9 or experiencing severe issues with connectivity. Based on our findings, hotfix 1.9.1 has been released. It should help with the current issues, so please update your game if you are still experiencing them.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 18, 2019, 16:4207/18/19
05/03/19
thank you for looking into the iOS issue and hot fixing!
Jul 18, 2019, 20:0707/18/19
07/16/19

Marius, this is the third channel I have asked this in, and still no response.

What sort of compensation will the IOS players receive for missing out on the Centurion summon event. Because of this glitch, many paying and free to play players were unable to participate in the event at all, so how are they expected to get Centurion for the Foli fusion. It isn't their fault they missed it, so will they get a Centurion as an apology, or just be ignored even further?
MariusAdmin
Jul 19, 2019, 09:1607/19/19
09/04/17
Umbreeyoree said:

What sort of compensation will the IOS players receive for missing out on the Centurion summon event. Because of this glitch, many paying and free to play players were unable to participate in the event at all, so how are they expected to get Centurion for the Foli fusion. It isn't their fault they missed it, so will they get a Centurion as an apology, or just be ignored even further?
This is an individual matter to be decided by Support. Less than 5% of our iOS playerbase were affected by the issue, so there can be no mass compensation.
Aug 9, 2019, 04:0808/09/19
08/05/19

hopefully the rigth place to ask.... played a week on Ipad ... with new update i get hung everytime I hit upday.... no updates showing in my apply app store.... what to do

maybe I could get a link via email??? or its available somewhere
Aug 9, 2019, 05:0608/09/19
02/16/19

Marius said:

Umbreeyoree said:

This is an individual matter to be decided by Support. Less than 5% of our iOS playerbase were affected by the issue, so there can be no mass compensation.

Marius, can you confirm whether Tomb Lord is working as intended, or will his A3 be nerfed? I'd like to know before investing in him.

Thanks.
May 20, 2024, 11:4205/20/24
05/20/24

This is exciting news! Finally being able to use these features on my iPhone.  For anyone who wants this functionality built into their app, hire dedicated React Native developer sounds like the way to go – they can create a smooth user experience for both iOS and Android users.