Official Opera GX Browser Cyberpunk 2077 Mod!

+

Alicja.

CD PROJEKT RED

Deck out your Opera GX browser with the Official Cyberpunk 2077 Mod!

Download the Opera GX gamer-centric browser and check out the mod today — it’s free to all Opera GX users! The mod allows you to customize numerous features, such as the animated wallpaper that changes depending on the time of the day, background music and sounds, a special glitch shader, and more!

See the Official Cyberpunk 2077 Mod in action:

my only complaint about it is the shaders
when doing a search, the moving bar will sort of blur the text it's moving across, which is particularly annoying

my only complaint about it is the shaders
when doing a search, the moving bar will sort of blur the text it's moving across, which is particularly annoying
in general the shader kind of gives lo-fi feel to the screen, there are a few shaders in the "cyberpunk" theme available that do something similar

on the bottom left there is a shader button under the music button that lets you quickly disable or enable

but that digital "breaking" or "artifact" effect is intended

The backgroud music selection is kinda weird. It would be better to have much calmer music when browsing, not punchy combat music (which is distracting). Oil fields theme would be prefect though, it is strange it hasn't been included in the mod.

I am enjoying this on my PC, Phone, and Tablet.
Using Opera GX for the first time and enjoying it.

The shaders are a little much, but fun idea.

hi, since last opera browser update, the shader its different, in the bottom and the right side there are green glitch , is there any solution ?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 022726.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 022726.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 022739.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-05-04 022739.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 46

Deck out your Opera GX browser with the Official Cyberpunk 2077 Mod!

Download the Opera GX gamer-centric browser and check out the mod today — it’s free to all Opera GX users! The mod allows you to customize numerous features, such as the animated wallpaper that changes depending on the time of the day, background music and sounds, a special glitch shader, and more!

See the Official Cyberpunk 2077 Mod in action:
Can we get a version with female V?

Top Bottom