Unlock team uniforms for a league

by ZFGYT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unlock team uniforms for a league

★ Apprentice

Is there an easy way to unlock team uniforms? Ea needs to add this as an option to buy them with the coins you get instead of the bags. Would make life so much more simple. I am in a league and need the Anaheim Ducks uniforms. I know EA sends some team bags to leagues. Is there a way to be hooked up?

Message 1 of 8 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unlock team uniforms for a league

Community Manager

Hi there, @ZFGYT 

We aren't currently giving out gear to leagues. This should resume again at some point in the future.

Appreciate the feedback. I'd love if all jerseys would be available and hope it happens.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (468 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @ZFGYT 

We aren't currently giving out gear to leagues. This should resume again at some point in the future.

Appreciate the feedback. I'd love if all jerseys would be available and hope it happens.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (469 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wondering if they are giving out gear to leagues yet or will it be closer to when LG summer season starts?

Message 3 of 8 (364 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, @ZFGYT 

I can look into this for you. Can you send me private message with all the details?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (355 Views)

★ Apprentice

I did. Although it is for a different league. Just using LG as an example since I know LG gets the unis.

Message 5 of 8 (352 Views)

★ Apprentice

Would you guys happen to sending bags out again for leagues? I own a team in a league and would like to get the jerseys as well. Already P2 Club and still haven't got the ones I want. Thanks in advance.

@EA_Aljo wrote:

Hey, @ZFGYT 

I can look into this for you. Can you send me private message with all the details?

Message 6 of 8 (245 Views)

Community Manager

@CorrosiveJake 

Please see my response you quoted.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 8 (229 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi EA_Aljo,

was recently name Director of League Ops for a league that’s been running for 5 seasons now. Our next season will be starting up August 11th. Two seasons ago the league rebranded to Euro teams and it’s nearly impossible for the clubs to get their unis. Maybe we can discuss more privately about my situation and see if you can be of any help. Looking forward to your response! Thank you 

Frank 

Message 8 of 8 (103 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help