chrashe in my game

by dassitaha123

Original Post

chrashe in my game

★★ Novice

Hello, I have a problem with a game that made me stop the game for more than two weeks. I will explain to you in boring detail what happened. I was cleaning my computer and then it was completed. I turned it on and ran the game. A problem appeared before the problem I am in, which is that the game menus are larger than my screen, and I found there is a way to solve it, which is I entered the game files from documonts and deleted a specific file from the game, and I found that the command worked, but I found that when I accessed a match, it automatically took me out of the game, and this at the beginning was not in the middle of the values. At the beginning, when I passed the ball, the game took me out. I encourage you. I want a solution to this problem.

Message 1 of 2 (119 Views)

Re: chrashe in my game

Community Manager

Hey there, 

Just checking to see if you're still experiencing this issue. In case the problem still happening, this could be a corrupt file that was left when you had to delete some previous files. I'd assume you've already tried to repair the game since then, in case you haven't, please do so. If that doesn't fix the issue then you can uninstall the game using Ccleaner as that will delete all files associated with the game from your system: 

To delete them, you can try using CCleaner to clear out issues and errors.

For instructions on how to use Ccleaner to uninstall apps, click here.

While we suggest using CCleaner, EA does not provide user support for this program–use it at your own risk. Please follow any installation guides straight from CCleaner when installing and performing program set-up. You can find help on CCleaner’s support page.

EA_CuervoAHQ

Message 2 of 2 (50 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help