EAFC 24 Draft Loss Glitch

by AlmightyAlexios

Original Post

Re: FUT draft disconnect at start of a match

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Barry  

Just dropping another message about the daily disconnection problem in FC24 FUT Draft matches.

It’s still happening, every single day. I’m not alone in this; many others are facing the same issue.

What's concerning is the lack of response from the moderators.

We haven’t heard anything back, and it's getting really frustrating. It’s not just about my gameplay anymore; it’s affecting the enjoyment of the entire community.

Could we please get some acknowledgment about this problem? Knowing that you're looking into it would mean a lot.

Message 51 of 284 (1,799 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve lost 15k coins in a draft for 2 awful packs with no rare players. The self service for the tokens doesn’t work as I was in the game for literally a second.

Message 52 of 284 (1,663 Views)

Re: EAFC 24 Fut draft loss glitch

★★★ Newbie

Poor response given the issue. I’ve had the same issue. It needs addressing and the self service draft system needs fixing.

Message 53 of 284 (1,290 Views)

Online Draft Problem

★★★ Apprentice

Online draft mode, my opponent did not make any action therefore game was concluded. Result seems 0-0 but I can not continue the game, it is forced me to claim rewards. Why can't I continue my games in regard of my opponent did not play? 

gdfgdf.JPG

Message 54 of 284 (1,345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This company never care about players and it will never change, even ubisoft is better with their support.
Worst company award as always belong to EA.

Message 55 of 284 (1,280 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

same here

Message 56 of 284 (1,276 Views)

Draft Cheaters

★★★ Newbie

i am getting sick of these cheaters on draft, they leave at 0-0 and the game says its under review and i get a loss. its happened five times now (3 times in the final). i dont even want to play draft anymore because of this. PC dont get any help what so ever 

Message 57 of 284 (929 Views)

Game crashed after winning 2 game of offline draft and i got a forfeit

★★★ Newbie

Product: EA SPORTS FC 24
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. Steam - PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 10DE 2182 3FC31458
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team™
Which part of the mode? Offline Draft Mode
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 10-01-2023
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Played the 2nd round of the draft won 10-0 and at the end the game crashed when i tried to advance after the 90 min was finished and it crashed and closed the game
What happens when the bug occurs? Ultimate team closes and then the game crashes and you get a forfeit loss
What should be happening instead? the game ending normally and me continuing my draft

Played the 2nd round of the draft won 10-0 and at the end the game crashed when i tried to advance after the 90 min was finished and it crashed and closed the game

Message 58 of 284 (666 Views)

Re: Game crashed after winning 2 game of offline draft and i got a forfeit

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem. Every time I finish a game I don’t get any match rewards and it’s times me out and I get a DNF. Not sure how to fix it

Message 59 of 284 (655 Views)

★★ Novice

i've played like 40-50 Draft games and i would say that i faced these kind of disconnects around 15 times for sure and it's soooo f*** frustrating as our friend told us we don't get disconnected from the Server we're just getting kicked to the main menu of the game. i have lost 4 finals because of this issue. I want my FC Points back. And YOU EA you are not doing ANYTHING or you are not being transparent about the process on how u trying to solve this problem. I mean it can not be that difficult to find out if a player is abusing this many times. It's so sad that you are literally not giving any F**k about the community. Thank you for Nothing.

Message 60 of 284 (977 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help