What to do if your account got banned or suspended in Apex

by EA_David

Original Post

CLIENT'S GAME ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED

★★ Novice

I already submit my case to EA in hope they rectify this issue. I never use any hacks. 

But in Club activity, I seen a weird activity showing that I played in (chinese character) please see attach photos. 

Is my account been hacked? 

Message 60 of 1,092 (7,959 Views)

Re: Unfair Banned Apex Legends Account

★★★★ Novice
@E9ine_AC
I see you got it. I spent a lot on the game and sold the computer because I had no money left. I reformatted the machine. They cheated on a foreign ip address. What else can I explain?
Message 62 of 1,092 (7,905 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@E9ine_AC
Watch my live video, I usually stream for 12 hours, I never play offstream just on it. Only on the new account? I never cheated and I never will.

Back Did I have to get my user because they cheated? And when EA recovered, I entered was banned. And they don't do anything about it.

Let’s start there that I need to recover from another email address.
Message 63 of 1,092 (7,897 Views)

Hero
@NkdlTV Again nearly all companies do not care abuot your IP a vpn places said user anywhere in the world he wishes for it to be. So VPN are very bad methods of figuring these things out. So no need to bring up IP address because it will play no role in this manor due to most internet using VPN services.

I mean cheating was done by the machine. Not the IP. Hardware Id numbers are recorded by EA of every players computer numbers harddrive etc etc. This is only unique to said computers and account login. So it did indeed show you or someone else had cheated on that machine.

By the way hundreds come on the forums crying wolf i didnt cheat i didnt do this didnt do that. Yet the companies HWID sniffer has singled out the machine said cheats are being used on. Not a IP address.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 64 of 1,092 (7,544 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@NkdlTV
I understand. So is there any chance that the ban will ever be dissolved?
Message 65 of 1,092 (7,521 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I would do anything to make my truth
Message 66 of 1,092 (5,844 Views)

Hero
@NkdlTV Most likely no. TOS team has been cracking down on this hard as of late. The only follow up email you most likely would get will be saying the ban will stay active said user used cheats on the account.

I'd be counting my blessing they only banned the account. And not the entire PC hardware numbers. This would cause a user to have rebuild their pc completely just to play apex.

But most likely the account will stay banned. Wont know till they respond though but giving track record they have been enforcing lately they will flat out tell you that you know why it was banned.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 67 of 1,092 (5,835 Views)

Re: CLIENT'S GAME ACCOUNT HAS BEEN BANNED

★★★★★ Apprentice
@OhhYouuu Exactly the same things, I manage to recover my ea account and steam also by discovering the mail was in Russian and my localisation is in France, they may be trade on web with chinese/Russian, it's so weird I can read Chinese word so it's the only meaning of trade between them.
Message 68 of 1,092 (5,849 Views)

Re: What to do if your account has been banned or suspended.

★★★★★ Novice

I did the "Contact Us" I talk to game advisor... its 12 days since I re update for what happen to my account.... and its been 27 since I sent a ticket to a game advisor.. they said wait.. and when I re update my ticket they said they are already working on it.. its been 2 weeks.. still banned... for unknown reason.. because I didnt even know what did i do.. they said i have violate terms of agreement?? when i just did is sent a ticket cause a hacker used my account and sent a ticket.... season 8 is tomorrow and my apex account is doomed.. gg~

Message 69 of 1,092 (5,797 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@E9ine_AC It would be great to know why they banned me, since I did the Predator in season 3, it became the s4 master who stole the user. And I don't see any sign that he cheated because the stats I did remained downgraded K / D from 1.93 to 1.11
Message 70 of 1,092 (5,782 Views)