Since Last update, unable to connect to Comp or private matches

by brokeundertaker

Original Post

Re: cannot connect to a private match or competetive on p.c

★★ Apprentice

Ever since the last update, when my friends and I try to play a private match, it boots us all back to the main screen. 
Sometimes, one or two of us stay in the lobby, but the rest get booted. 
When we invite the rest, everyone gets booted. 
Some get booted back to the main screen, some get booted from the servers, some get booted to the main screen but the menus aren’t there anymore. 
it happens every time now and we have not been able to play for weeks (since the last update). 
The same thing happened after a previous update, but eventually fixed.. until this last update. We have tried to load in with different numbers of players 3, 4, 5, 6.. different players. Different ways to join (invite through the game, invite through the Xbox menus, joining through the chat party..) 

We haven’t played in weeks and we try every couple of nights to start a round. 

Message 11 of 14 (444 Views)

Re: Private match kicks me out

★★★ Newbie

This doesn't work. 

Message 12 of 14 (243 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Friend and I have both tried all of these and we can not play a private match.  Fix your game.

Message 13 of 14 (69 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

For the last two weeks it has gotten impossible to play a 4 player games whether we setup alt shot or stroke play with my friends.  We have all tried everything including deleting and re-installing the game, clearing our cache and rebuilding the database to no avail.  We can play 2-3 players no problem.  This has been going on intermitten

Message 14 of 14 (52 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help