No Stars - Challenges not registering upon completion.

by Philosophical_Z

Original Post

Menu/challenges/clothes

★★★ Newbie

Product: EA SPORTS PGA TOUR
Platform:PlayStation 5 Digital Edition
Summarize your bug Challenge menus glitchy While in challenges glitchy- unrewarded stars Broken apparel
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to start taylormade/ping #3 sponsor challenges and the menu is buggy. Create female character and wear sleeveless shirt and look at the characters neck - missing.
What happens when the bug occurs? Button mashing X to even get into it, even restarting ps5 doesn't help. Can't wear that particular apparel as it's invisible skin and their neck.
What do you expect to see? More fluency in the menus/game and apparel being worn correctly.

Challenge menus and in challenges are glitchy, I'm button mashing X just to get into any challenge, massive delay in actually starting it and being rewarded the stars for the completion of challenges is inconsistent, I restart the challenge and it rewards me 2 holes in from previous run. When trying bring up scorecard you cannot back out.

Clothing for female characters are also glitchy, sleeveless shirts with low neck line show no neck and can see through to the characters back.

Message 21 of 570 (2,357 Views)

Re: Not receiving stars for completed challenges

★★★★★ Novice

Just completed it again for 3rd time running, same thing, good game ruined by stupid bugs 

Message 22 of 570 (3,434 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue.. its with all the challenges 

Message 23 of 570 (3,418 Views)

Taylormade "Made To Win" stars are not unlocking

★★★ Novice

Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug Taylormade "Made To win"Challenge no stars are unlocking upon completion
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the challenge yourself.
What happens when the bug occurs? You do not get a star unlock mid round for the 10 long drives..Then upon completion of the 18 hole challenge, when you beat DJ and go bogey free you do not get the remaining 2 stars...So to summarise, none of the stars unlock even though I bombed every drive, never missed a fairway, shot -10 to DJ's level par and never hit a bogey.
What do you expect to see? The challenge stars to complete.

So when completing this challenge, whether that's all 3 parts of it or just single parts of it, no stars are gained after the round completes even if you met all the criteria.  Attached the screenshot of the challenge in question. 

Thanks.  

Message 24 of 570 (2,641 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes, likewise on the basics challenges.

Message 25 of 570 (3,656 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here on seriesX ..thought I was doing things wrong and did them 3 times over with different adjustments..no stars.

Message 26 of 570 (3,647 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Funny how there never seems to be an issue that benefits the player, its always to screw over the player.

I guarentee there would be no bugs if I wanted to buy EA points to pay for gear or clubs.

Always the same with EA makes games to push you into stupid microtransactions

Message 27 of 570 (3,643 Views)

Ancer - Hole 1 Masters Sunday moments not rewarding all stars

★★★ Newbie

Platform:PlayStation 5
Summarize your bug 2023 Masters Challenges - Sunday moments - Ancer - Hole 1 - Land all 5 balls on the green - when I complete the task it isn’t rewarding a star.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Do the challenge
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m not rewarded the star.
What do you expect to see? The star being rewarded.

Thanks I’m advance. 

Message 28 of 570 (2,592 Views)

Re: Driving Challenge 2 / disconnecting

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I appreciate the advice, Iv tried everything power drive, regular drive you name it. Tried for at least a hour testing out various techniques. Did you have to get perfect on the backswing to get the stars? Did you do have to do that 5 times in a row?! 

Message 29 of 570 (2,663 Views)

Re: Challenges not registering upon completion.

★★★ Newbie

PS5 Digital Edition

Drypgaming

No error message

Driving Challenge 1, in PGA coach: skills trainer

April 11th (yes)

Challenge Completes, takes me to the completion page, gives option to exit or restart but doesn’t give credit for completing the tasks.

I closed the game, restarted the PlayStation, and no change.

Message 30 of 570 (6,566 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help