Major latency issues makes the game unplayable

by ganjatitan420

Original Post

Major latency issues makes the game unplayable

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

As it was in the beta there is huge game ruining latency issues. Like the game isn't registering inputs till a literal second and a half after the button is pressed.its happening to me in every other match. I can even tell when it's happening to my opponent. This makes the game unplayable and just straight up not fun. Why was this not fixed since the beta there's no way this went unnoticed. This happens in all aspects of the game. Stand up, striking, movment,transitions,denials, and ground n pound on the series x. Had a party of 15 people and we all had the experience at some Point during play.

Message 2 of 54 (1,727 Views)

Huge imput latency issues makes game unplayable

★★★★ Apprentice

As it was in the beta there is huge game ruining latency issues. Like the game isn't registering inputs till a literal second and a half after the button is pressed.its happening to me in every other match. I can even tell when it's happening to my opponent. This makes the game unplayable and just straight up not fun. Why was this not fixed since the beta?

Message 1 of 54 (1,737 Views)

Re: Major latency issues makes the game unplayable

★★★★ Apprentice

So yall really gonna.ignore this and act like it's not a gamebreaking issue. Literally the biggest issue in the game.

Message 3 of 54 (1,703 Views)

Re: Huge imput latency issues makes game unplayable

★★★ Newbie

Noticed this as well, this has to fixed ASAP. 

Message 4 of 54 (1,709 Views)

5ms delay online fighting UFC 5

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I'm on a gigabit connection but online play is trash. Why is the game/fighter have a 3- 5 second delay when pressing any buttons/movement when competing online? We went from ufc4 having huge lag issues to this?

Message 5 of 54 (1,712 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

It literally makes the game unplayable. And it's random to. Sometimes it fine other times u get this game ruining latency a minute into the fight 

Message 6 of 54 (1,703 Views)

Crazy delay playing UFC 5 online

★★★ Newbie

I’m having an issue where I got this crazy delay 1-2 second in online fights, every time I’ve tried it’s been on a 30ms ping. I can play ufc 4 and any other game just fine. Anyone else experiencing this? It doesn’t seem like a connection issue

Message 7 of 54 (1,692 Views)

Re: 5ms delay online fighting UFC 5

★ Novice

It’s feels extremely slow online… is that lag

Message 8 of 54 (1,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue, and I’m having it in every fight. It’s actually terrible I can’t do anything 

Message 9 of 54 (1,686 Views)

Re: 5ms delay online fighting UFC 5

Community Manager

@Meilland1234 @SnowFlakeHunter1 

I assume you typed incorrectly because 5ms is not a humanly detectable amount of time/latency/lag.

Check the links below for connectivity info and help, thanks.

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/problems-playing-online

barry.png
Message 10 of 54 (1,671 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help