Lost book for madden 24

by Herkamer78

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Lost book for madden 24

★★ Novice

How can I find the codes to my game, my grandkids seemed to have lost it when they were exploring my games

Message 1 of 9 (268 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Lost book for madden 24

Community Manager

Hi @Herkamer78 

To confirm your screenshot looks like an order for a physical copy of Madden 24 on PS4. 

As mentioned above if you were meant to receive a code to order the game and did not you will need to speak to Walmart (your retailer) for further assistance. 

However, I will note that your screenshot appears to be a rather recent purchase of the game and not a pre-order or deluxe edition so I do not believe any code was meant to come with the game unless Walmart has some form of promotion as a store. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 9 of 9 (97 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Herkamer78 

Apologies to confirm do you need to reinstall Madden 24 to your device, or which code are you looking for?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 9 (225 Views)

★★ Novice

I am looking for the code to receive the welcome pack with Jamal Williams, so that I may play the Geneki challenge

Message 3 of 9 (216 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Herkamer78, Apologies to confirm is this a code you received for free or with purchasing the game, or are you asking how to start the Geneki Challenge?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 9 (208 Views)

★★ Novice

the code from when I purchased my game. 
Also, how to start the Geneki challenge

Message 5 of 9 (202 Views)

★★ Novice

The code from the game I purchased

also how to start the Geneki challenge 

Message 6 of 9 (192 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @Herkamer78 

Thanks for the additional information, 

For the Geneky Challenges I believe those were available some time ago but are not currently available. 

For codes that came with the game, if you were given any from your retailer. If you have already redeemed the codes they will stay on your account digitally. However if you did not enter in a code and have lost it, we would need to speak with your retailer. 

Illium.png

Message 7 of 9 (141 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn’t know there were codes in there so none were redeemed. I do t know what Walmart  will tell ya. But here’s my digital recipt

Message 8 of 9 (128 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Herkamer78 

To confirm your screenshot looks like an order for a physical copy of Madden 24 on PS4. 

As mentioned above if you were meant to receive a code to order the game and did not you will need to speak to Walmart (your retailer) for further assistance. 

However, I will note that your screenshot appears to be a rather recent purchase of the game and not a pre-order or deluxe edition so I do not believe any code was meant to come with the game unless Walmart has some form of promotion as a store. 

Thanks!

Illium.png

Message 9 of 9 (98 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help