Gift error

by ElKameloose

Original Post

Every time I try to send a gift on apex legends, I get 'Serer Error,',

★★★ Newbie

I recently spent money on apex coins to purchase a skin my sibling wanted, we have been friends for more than 2 weeks, and I have sent gifts in the past. Every time I attempt to gift the skin I get hit with the same 'Server Error' code again, and again, how can I resolve this issue?

Message 2 of 11 (461 Views)

Gift error

★★★ Newbie

I can't send a gift to a friend. I want to send the bundle 20 Apex packs + 1 epic charm to a friend, but as soon as I click on "buy with 1000 Apex coins", I get the message "Server error, please try again later". Please note that I have 1400 Apex coins. I'm on PS5, and I've already managed to send gifts to friends.

Message 1 of 11 (452 Views)

Error with server when trying to gift

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
  • When ever I try to send a gift I get a server error. It says the purchase is still going on in the back ground. It's been several hours and still nothing.
Message 3 of 11 (419 Views)

Server error when trying to gift anything

★ Novice

I bought apex coins and I wanna gift my friend apex packs, but when I try to gift, it says server error

Message 4 of 11 (419 Views)

Server error on a gift attempt

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting a server error when I try to gift a store item (100 packs).

Message 5 of 11 (344 Views)

Re: Server error when trying to gift anything

★★★ Newbie
@Sasife202124 Same error
Message 6 of 11 (367 Views)

Gifting not working, Server error, everything is setup

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hey guuuuuuuys,

i just wanted to gift my girlfriend the 100 packs out of the store. I got the Apexcoin ready to delivery in ea´s pockets, but i guess you dont want them.....

So for real i get a Error Message when i try to gift them, send help pls.

Lots of love from a since release supporting and good money investing Customer. <3

Ps. Yes everything is setup properly for Gifting and yes i tried turning it on and off.

Message 7 of 11 (329 Views)

Apex Gifts not working. Apex coins transaction error.

★★ Novice

I can't send a gift to a friend whom I have gifted to before. We haven't deleted each other, it just shows "server error".

After that I thought that would be a smart idea to get another pack of coins for myself before gifting, and bought 2150 coins and 1000 coins. 2150 coins purchase went well, then for 1000 coins money were deducted from my balance, and I received no confirmation in Apex, and no coins were added to my account.

Message 8 of 11 (294 Views)

Gifting bug

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My friend is trying to gift me the battle pass but it keeps saying gift still in progress 

can someone help us please

Message 9 of 11 (198 Views)

Unable to send gifts due to Server Error - Corrupted Summer Store 7.10.24

★★★ Newbie

After the Corrupted Summer Store released I've been having issues with sending gifts. Whenever I select the "Gift" button, I receive a Server Error stating "An error occurred on the server. Please try again later." Is anyone else having this issue? I've seen a previous post from April, but haven't seen any resolutions for the issue. Any way to troubleshoot this?

Message 10 of 11 (176 Views)