Do Not Unlink Your EA Account

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Re: Do Not Unlink Your EA Account

★★★★★ Novice

WAIT, wait wait wait, people are losing ALL their content because they unlinked an account they don't care about???????????? for example, I had 2 EA accounts, and I unlinked my PSN EA account cause I don't care about the playstation stuff (I just want my old xbox stuff back), does this put in danger my Xbox stuff???????????? even tho I DIDN'T unlinked the xbox account?????

Message 51 of 70 (2,902 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I still have not received the prompt btw
Message 52 of 70 (2,900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yep lost all 1k+ hours and over $3k+ spent on my steam account because i unlinked my steam from one ea account and linked it to another now all my progress is gone everything i literally have nothing but the downloadable content thats on steam.

Message 53 of 70 (2,852 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@SLAB_LJ you unlinked your EA steam account with 1k hours?

Message 54 of 70 (2,827 Views)

★★★ Pro

Hi, it's been awhile since I've been here. I have cross progression and been on PC for nearly 3 years. I checked my psn account and EA account and my PSN account is basically my secondary email address and not my primary. How do I fix or change that to the one I have matching Steam/PC? 

Message 55 of 70 (2,796 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Leo_the_Lion25 Any help, the email to my psn account is old from high school that i love to change. it from 2009 and i don't use it.
Message 56 of 70 (2,727 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@E9ine_AC Lost all my progression on ps5 after unlinking my old account
Message 57 of 70 (2,697 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wishing you guys had posted this when you first announced the crossplay - tried to move my lvl300+ xbox profile from an old throwaway ea acct to my current one that I've been using linked to steam (lvl 60ish)  (unlinked and relinked to diff account). had hundreds of dollars invested and every legend that had released up to like season 13. now, xbox content is not showing up and I am afraid i list it all

Message 58 of 70 (2,660 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@E9ine_AC So what to do if you already did? its the EA account not the game account
Message 59 of 70 (3,440 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I wish I would have known this before doing so. I had an Xbox account that was higher level then switched to PS5. I've spent hundreds on both accounts and I unlinked my PS5 account to merge with my Xbox account and now all my PS5 stuff is GONE. Heirlooms, Skins, Cosmetics. \

EA you did an AWFUL job in communicating cross-progression and you guys don't care at all because you got your money already. What EA has become has been sickening. I know little old me omitting from supporting EA means nothing, but I am done with this company; it's all about money.

Apex is a great game and could be so much better if you guys cared about the player base and not just the money. 

Message 60 of 70 (3,424 Views)