Contact beam upgrade path not showing on bench

by PenjoNenjo

Original Post

Contact beam upgrade path not showing on bench

★★★ Newbie

I bought the contact beam upgrade from the shop and applied it the bench but weapon path is not showing. Upgrade is visible on the contact beam so I don't know what the issue is. This prevents me from completing the weapon upgrade achievements. Anyone know how to fix?

Message 1 of 5 (1,629 Views)

Re: Contact beam upgrade path not showing on bench

Community Manager
@PenjoNenjo Would it be possible to get a screenshot of how it looks? Also do you know if you can still move the selector over to where it should have unlocked upgrades?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am also having the same issue and I beat the game in hard and Medium with new game+ and it never reappeared in the store.

here is the screenshot that I have. I cant move the selector over it. its like i never got it.

Message 3 of 5 (1,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having what I believe is the same issue. I added an upgrade path. But even without. It will not let me purchase upgrades the upgrade button is grayed put even though I have upgrades available for purchase, I highlight to purchase and it just doesn't allow me? Purchas button grayed out

Message 4 of 5 (1,461 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was there a fix ever about the contact beam schematic found but the uograde oath not showing on the workbench?

Message 5 of 5 (908 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help