Career mode completely gone

by junwoohongxd

Original Post

Career mode completely gone

★★★ Newbie

So storytime:

My friend came over to my house yesterday, and I autosaved my career. And then, my friend made a new career mode and played it, and after he was done playing with his career mode, he autosaved the game and shut the PS5 off.

Fast forward to today, I tried to play my career mode, but suddenly they made me do all the set up work (e.g language, favorite team, user agreement, etc), and I couldn't find my original career anywhere, not in my profile, saved careers, and et cetera. And then, I thought if I deleted my friend's career, I might just be able to continue career, so I deleted it, but it instead made me play the original career, but it was the one I manually saved almost 6 months ago.

I spent over 200 hours playing it, and I am genuinely devastated by the most likely loss of my beloved career. Please help me if you know any ways.

Message 1 of 1 (105 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help