Can't play 2-16 online match as it disconnects soon as it finds people 4 months

by darkelement48

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't play 2-16 online match as it disconnects soon as it finds people 4 months

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Xbox X Series EA PGA Tour Gamertag: Dark Element48

Can't play 2-16 online randoms match as it disconnects as soon as it finds people for months, rarely it will let me play but like 95% of the time just kicks me off EA servers and make me reconnect. I mostly like to play against other random players in crooked numbers for fun from time to time but most of the time it just disconnects me as soon as it finds other players. Absolutely a bug or your guys have cheap horrible servers only for crooked numbers for some reason. I can play one vs one online just fine and I play Battlefield 2042 by EA all the time no problem. Yes I checked DNS and restarted game and router and modem etcetera. Not a connection issue in that regard. Please fix this... Also my challenges are all completed but the Vault say like 317/500 or whatever but if you click them they are all completed, if someone could fix that too that would be great. I have all the rewards for challenges and it shows them done when clicking on vault in sub section just not the vault itself... Thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (184 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't play crooked numbers as it disconnects as soon as it finds people 4 mo

★★★★ Guide

Yes. Then you reload it again.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (162 Views)

All Replies

Re: Can't play crooked numbers as it disconnects as soon as it finds people 4 mo

★★★★ Guide

Quick resume still on?

Message 2 of 5 (175 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@Mark_Miwurdz
You can't turn quick resume off on xbox x series as it shuts the game down when you do. Tried restarting game fresh after manually shutting down game via quick resume and going straight to the 2-16 player online match, still disconnects.

Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes. Then you reload it again.

Message 4 of 5 (163 Views)

★ Guide

After doing it a couple of times it seemed to work, thanks! Not sure if it will keep working but for now it is. Angel

Message 5 of 5 (142 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help