Bought 1000 coins. Did not receive them

by TheDigiNick

Original Post

Bought 1000 coins. Did not receive them

★★★ Novice

My card has been charged and I have receipts yet my coin balance has not updated. 

Message 1 of 6 (247 Views)

Betreff: Bought 1000 coins. Did not receive them

Community Manager

Hello @TheDigiNick,

please wait 24 hours after the order was placed for the coins to arrive in your game. If the coins are still not there then, please contact EA Support. 

Pythia.png
Bitte schickt mir keine Direktnachrichten für Support - taggt mich im Forum @EA_Pythia
Message 2 of 6 (215 Views)

★★★ Novice

They are not responding. Continuously asking to resume the case and the resume case button is not working, I have emailed them and they have not responded beyond an automated message. Give me my * now and fix your system. Everything works on any problem until I ask for my purchase to be actually delivered then suddenly everything is malfunctioning and noone's responding. This is * fraud, I want the sht I bought or a full refund and I want it now not after 2 weeks of processing hell

Message 3 of 6 (175 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh my * god it's been a week, case got closed without getting a single interaction from staff, emails did not get responses. EA you * * freaks give me my * NOW. What the * is going on. You literally by every definition scammed me. WHAT THE * *

Message 4 of 6 (108 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Pythia, hey!
There are already 100+ identical topics on the forums about missing content, all people bought coins in different ways, and EA support does not help anyone.

Looks like greed and massive money scam from EA..

Message 5 of 6 (96 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If/when the 24 hours are finished don't bother to talk to them they will tell you they cant validate it and you should try to request a refund from Steam even when steam Has stated they cant do it I spend 2 hours In a chat room showing proof that I bought the coins  Dont waste your time just uninstall the game or accept they have stolen 10 dollars from you

Message 6 of 6 (60 Views)