Sims 3 - Packs missing from EA app

by kathekatt

Original Post

Re: Origin/EA Play doesn’t recognise my purchased pack?

Community Manager
Hey @AlchemistPhoenix,

You should just have access to your pack since Origin and the EA app both pull directly from your EA account. Do you notice anything else missing?

Usually in cases of missing games/packs when switching from Origin to the EA app, it's because you're not logging in to the correct account. Do you have any other email addresses you might have used to make EA accounts with?

EA_QueenBeeAHQ.png

Wees aardig voor elkaar | Be kind to each other
Message 11 of 46 (602 Views)

Re: Sims 3 - Packs missing from EA app

★★ Novice

Also would like to say I've used the same email address for both Origin and EA so there is no 'other' possible account it's registered to.

Message 12 of 46 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

They've apparently ended it saying there's no fix so * me I guess : D

Message 13 of 46 (548 Views)

★★ Novice

Okay confused update?? EA has now registered all of my packs which is lovely, but I would've liked to know they did something xd

also the game won't open now so there's that lol

Message 14 of 46 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]

@kathekatt  Did the game work before you installed the packs?  When you say it doesn't open, when does the problem occur: when you press Play in the EA App, when you press Play in the Sims 3 launcher, or somewhere else?

Please also run a dxdiag and attach it to a post.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 15 of 46 (529 Views)

★★ Novice

It said I needed Origin but it's sorted itself out now, forgot to say Standard smile

I repaired, removed cache and reinstalled and idk which did the trick but it works now ^^

Message 16 of 46 (514 Views)

all my expansion packs are missing sims 3

★★★ Newbie

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpgHello all my packs that I have purchased expansion packs in the past are missing. I have all physical copys of of the games except for nightlife is missing. When I try to get them back it is already used. I have each of the expansion packs physically still and I will provide images. With the images provided, I hope this helps in me getting my packs back10.jpg

Message 17 of 46 (479 Views)

Re: all my expansion packs are missing sims 3

Community Manager

Hi @12angel93 

I've merged your post into the main thread on this issue- please read over the accepted solution on page 1 here for more information. 

solaire.png

Message 18 of 46 (458 Views)

I updated email and lost all games

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I downloaded Origin for my mac for the Sims 4 and 3. I used to have a different laptop a few years ago that I would play on, though recently was able to play again on mac. I was able to log into my old account, and everything was good until I updated my email to a more recent one. When I changed that I also changed my username for origin, as this account was from middle school and very outdated lol. Anyways, I went to play Sims 3 and it wouldnt let me log in, or even create a new account. I left it for about a week because I couldn't figure it out, and when I logged back into Origin all of my games and content are gone. My profile picture was also removed which i thought was weird, and it won't let me log into any old username/email that I previously had. I am not sure what I could possibly do besides try and download sims 4 again with its old access code, though I would have to repurchase sims 3 and all of packs i had bought for it which I really dont want to do. Frown

Message 19 of 46 (425 Views)

Re: I updated email and lost all games

Community Manager

Hi @sudsies2113 

I've merged your post into the current main thread on this issue- please read over the accepted solution on page 1 here for more information. 

solaire.png

Message 20 of 46 (409 Views)