by R_Haitham

Original Post

PR65539

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: F1 23
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Summarize your bug Hi, I have problem when I try to join a cross-play lobby in F1 23, It's not only me complaining from this problem in Egypt, ALL my friends in Egypt have the same problem!! whenever I try to join a cross play lobby, it shows an Error (Failed to join the session. Error Code PR65539) I tired different connections even in different cities but it never work.
What is your 16 digit Report Code? GXVR-DXTP-HMHG-GAKJ
Can you please provide the name of your current internet service provider? WE Egypt
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Multiplayer
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try to join a crossplay lobby from anywhere in Egypt What happens when the bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Error screen, Failed to join the session. Error code PR65539
What do you expect to see? Join the lobby?! Standard smile

Product: F1 23
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Summarize your bug Hi, I have problem when I try to join a cross-play lobby in F1 23, It's not only me complaining from this problem in Egypt, ALL my friends in Egypt have the same problem!! whenever I try to join a cross play lobby, it shows an Error (Failed to join the session. Error Code PR65539) I tired different connections even in different cities but it never work.
What is your 16 digit Report Code? GXVR-DXTP-HMHG-GAKJ
Can you please provide the name of your current internet service provider? WE Egypt
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Multiplayer
Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try to join a crossplay lobby from anywhere in Egypt What happens when the bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Error screen, Failed to join the session. Error code PR65539
What do you expect to see? Join the lobby?! Standard smile

Message 1 of 26 (1,699 Views)

Re: PR65539

★★★★ Novice

Anyone can help??!

Message 2 of 26 (1,654 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@R_Haitham I am in Egypt and have the same issue the error code is Pm65593 I’m on pc
Message 3 of 26 (1,625 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@R_Haitham @EA_Barry when will this issue be at least acknowledged
Message 4 of 26 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@R_Haitham same here in Egypt also can't join crossplay lobby and can't join my friends but am on PC and this happen when i try to play with consoles .
Message 5 of 26 (1,535 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Skull6766 It’s a joke this is still not even acknowledged despite the numerous reports on the forum
Message 6 of 26 (1,498 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey there, 

Are you all using the same Internet provider? 

First thing you could try is changing the DNS if the routing of your ISP is being blocked:

1. From the PS4 Menu, scroll right to Settings > Network > Set Up Internet Connection > Select either Wi-Fi or LAN cable (Wired) 
    • Wi-Fi: Custom > Select Network > Enter Password (automatically saved if you are already using this network) > IP Address Settings (automatic) > DHCP Host Name (Do Not Use) > DNS Settings (Manual)
    • LAN (Wired): Custom > IP Address Settings (Automatic) > DHCP Host Name (Do Not Use) > DNS Settings (Manual)
  2. From there, enter the Primary DNS as "8.8.8.8" and the Secondary DNS as "8.8.4.4"
  3. Next > MTU Settings (Automatic) > Proxy Server (Do Not Use) > Test Internet Connection

Could you please try this step and let me know if that helped?

-rephii

Message 7 of 26 (1,487 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I tried different internet providers and same problem.. also I did exactly what you suggested here, but still see same error. 

@Skull6766  can you please confirm

Message 8 of 26 (1,475 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@R_Haitham I tried that and it didn’t work. I contacted the internet provider and they told me it was an issue in the protocol by the game company
Message 9 of 26 (1,472 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Skull6766 @EA_rephii  yeah it looks like a game issue, I play other games that support cross-play on the same PS device and ISP without any issues like Call of Duty and Fortnite.

Message 10 of 26 (1,467 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help