Original Post

Brakes are breaked

★★★ Newbie

Product: F1 23
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
Summarize your bug Brakes are always being applied
What is your 16 digit Report Code? hstrjgtcexcdagae
What peripherals are you using? Please list the exact make and model. Xbox One Controller
Can you please provide the name of your current internet service provider? idk man i forgor
Which area is the bug/glitch in? Single Player
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk it kinda just appeared. play spiderman miles morales from the Epic Games store, beat the game, equip the programmable matter suit, start an ng+ save. quit the game, uninstall, install hogwarts legacy the deluxe pack also from epic games
What happens when the bug occurs? brake happen. no turn off brake. me stuck at 4kmh. me sad. me lose race
What do you expect to see? accelartor happen. yes turn off brake. me not stuck at 4 kmh. me happy. me win race

yea umm so my brakes are always engaged. the only way i found out to stop them from doing so is on keyboard to hold the brake button. doesnt work on controller. i tried removing my mouse and keyboard but it still broken. also when i search this problem up it only shows on nfs unbound.

Message 1 of 1 (267 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help