Unofficial bug list - check here first!

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Unofficial bug list - check here first!

[ Edited ]

Gameplay issues.png

Does your game CRASH or LAGG or has TECHNICAL ISSUES? ----> Seek help here

Do you have a GAME SUGGESTION? ----> Post here

This place is for BUGS - Things that are not working as intended.

-->Scroll to the list<--

Option 1 - SEARCH

1. Type general search term in the uppermost search bar. Don't press enter.
  2. Answer HQ search bar.jpg
  3. If your issue shows up, go into the thread and press the "Me too" button on the first post. Reply if you have new findings or if the threads needs an bump.

Option 2 - LIST BELOW

1. Check the top reported issues list below.
  2. If not, use the categories to see if the issue is placed there.
  3. If you found your issue, continue to the linked thread and press "me too" on the post.

Option 3 - CREATE

If the bug hasn't been reported, please make a new bug report.

Bugs are often fixed faster when the post contains a clear image or video. How to add these? Click on "spoiler".

Spoiler

PICTURES

If you want to take a screenshot on Windows, you can either use the PRINT SCREEN button. I find it often more efficient to use START+SHIFT+S and take only the area that I want to show.

DO NOT add the picture as an attachment. Instead, use the "Insert/edit picture" function.

AHQ picture insert.jpg

Upload the picture, then press INSERT on the far right.

AHQ picutre .jpg

VIDEOS
Videos should NOT be uploaded to AHQ directly. The function seems fine at first, but the video becomes too small to see.
Instead, upload the video to a third-party website (YouTube, Onedrive,etc). Then paste the URL from the browser in the textbox in your post. Be sure to make it publicly accessible to anyone with the link.

I recommend using YouTube, as these can be embedded into your post. To do so, copy the URL of your uploaded YouTube video.
Video ahq.jpg

Go to "FROM THE WEB"
Video 3.jpg

Paste the URL of your video and press "PREVIEW"
Video 4.jpg

Make the video size "LARGE". Then press "INSERT VIDEO".
Video 5.jpg

Firstly: I am not working for EA or Respawn. I'm just a Jedi fighting Ogdo Bogdo over and over again.

Bug reports on this forum are seen by EA representatives, which work closely together with the Apex Legends developers. By pressing "Me too", writing a reply or making a new post, the developers will be notified of the bug.

The EA communication team and Respawn are working hard to fix all issues, but it can often take a long time. Please be patient and be sure to update the bug reports with new findings or if you are still encountering it after a game update.

EA and Respawn don't communicate on every thread, neither do they 'acknowledge' to have seen it. Please assume that they have looked at it, especially once the topic gains more traction. That is why we need big threads of 1 issue, instead of 10 small threads.

Community bug tags.png

The list below will have the following elements.

[TAG] Link to the thread (season, version or date of first appearance of the bug)

The [TAG] is something given by me or other helpers, or EA. Tags that we use are:

• [OPEN]: These are issues that have lots of reports/me toos and show a continued interest from the community. Or the report undoubtedly shows a bug with a clear video or picture.
  • [NEEDS INPUT]: Issues that have only been reported by few users and/or are older issues without much interest. If you have an issue with this tag, be sure to press "Me too" and add a reply.
  • [UNSURE]: These are 'issues' that might be by design.
  • [WORKAROUND]: Open Bugs that have a workaround to solve the issue temporarily.
  • [FIXED]: The bug has been fixed in the recent patch notes. If you are still encountering it, please create a new thread.
  • [DEV NEED INPUT]: A developer has reacted and asked for more information.
  • [INV.] Developer has acknowledged that they are investigating the issue.

An EA logo next to the thread means that someone from EA commented, and therefore noticed the existence of the bug.

Bug reports are sometimes marked as "Answered". This doesn't mean that the bug has been fixed. The "Mark as solution" option is used to get information to the front page of a bug report, for example if there is a workaround or when EA has acknowledged the bug.

I will not be able to tag every post in the bug forum, as I have limited time and some posts don't gain enough traction to justify that time. Other forum helpers are of course more than welcome to help.

Message 1 of 8 (10,425 Views)

Re: List of known issues - Check here first!

[ Edited ]

Home

Hot recent topics.png

TAG

THREAD

SINCE

x

C

x

Categories.png

GAMEPLAY BUGS

• Weapon related
      • Item related
      • Location, map or terrain-related

MENU BUGS

• Menu
      • Shop

PLATFORM

• Console
      • PC

OTHER

Message 2 of 8 (10,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 3 of 8 (10,409 Views)

[ Edited ]

Menu.png

Go to categories

>MENU

Menu

TAG

THREAD

SINCE

[OPEN]

Skill tree and main menu overlapping and you can't close them

29-04-2023

Shop

TAG

THREAD

SINCE

[OPEN]

Broken Bounties-Caij stops giving Cal work at random timesx

01-05-2023

Message 4 of 8 (10,401 Views)

[ Edited ]
Message 5 of 8 (10,396 Views)

Extra space 1

Message 6 of 8 (10,389 Views)

Extra space 2

Message 7 of 8 (10,388 Views)

Extra space 3

Message 8 of 8 (10,388 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help