[INFO] Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition content

by MadRooster15

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[INFO] Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition content

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I Pre-ordered Jedi Survivor on April 27th at about 8:00pm from Best Buy.  I didn't get the game code until a little after midnight, but didn't see it until this morning (about 7:30am on April 28th).  I put in my game code into the EA app on my PC.  After I started playing the game and reached the customization section, I didn't have any of the pre-order bonuses that were supposed to come with the game.

Can anyone help my get the bonuses, or explain what happened?

Message 29 of 243 (10,871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Info] - Pre-Order & Deluxe Edition content missing

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Accepting as Solution for visibility purposes.

Hi there everyone,

Firstly, thank you all for your patience and communication with us during this period, we understand it has been frustrating but we have some good news. 

With the help of your feedback, we have isolated the issue that has caused those of you who pre-ordered via Best Buy a PC Digital edition of the game (both Standard and Deluxe Edition) from receiving your pre-order content. As of this morning, we have applied an automatic fix which should have addressed and resolved this for anyone who has already redeemed the code.

If you still do not see this content on your account at this stage, please restart your game and check for any updates. After which, please feel free to reach out to EA Help with your receipt from Best Buy and we will happily review your case.

We appreciate your understanding as we've worked through this issue.

To aid us in tracking any further issues with Pre-Order and Deluxe Edition bonuses, we're going to be closing this thread and directing everyone to our newly created threads and posts:

Thank you & May the Force be with you.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.

View in thread

Message 242 of 243 (10,677 Views)

All Replies

AMD rewards jedi survivor pre order bonus

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey, do you know that whether  the amd rewards version of star wars jedi survivor includes pre-order bonus? the hermit skin?

Message 1 of 243 (11,329 Views)

Re: AMD rewards jedi survivor pre order bonus

Community Manager

Hey @Murphy0077,

Thanks for creating the public post, as we discussed in DMs.

Just sharing for visibility: this is the link that you sent me: https://www.amd.com/en/gaming/star-wars-jedi-survivor.

I have checked the question with our teams and unfortunately, it seems that you have to reach out to the 3rd party, AMD in this case, to try to get some clarification on what kind of edition of STAR WARS Jedi: Survivor™️ you will get when you purchase one of their qualifying products. This is not a promotion that is being handled by us.

Hope this helps.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

• Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Message 2 of 243 (11,318 Views)

Pre Order bonus missing

★★★ Newbie

Hi iv'e preordered the ps5 physical game thru Amazon but it hasn't come with a pre order bonus code 

Message 3 of 243 (11,560 Views)

Re: Pre Order bonus missing

I noticed on my digital edition (Xbox) that it said no download was necessary for the pre-order items.

I'm not sure then how it works, but if your copy doesn't have the pre-orders then it's well worth taking it up with Amazon... Wondering

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 243 (11,544 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @wwrighty89,

Indeed, as @SofaJockeyUK mentions; this is something you have to ask Amazon Support, I am afraid, as they are the retailer of the game where you've bought the game.
EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 5 of 243 (11,499 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I contacted Amazon about the pre-order code but they told me that they don't handle that will there be a way to get the pre-order bonus after launch then 

Message 6 of 243 (11,476 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey @alertlizard,

We do not handle pre-order bonuses if you buy the game at 3rd party retailers, like Amazon etc. The retailer itself is responsible for that.

Pre-order bonuses are no longer available when the game has launched, as this is no pre-order anymore at that time. The only time pre-order bonuses are available after launch is if you claim the game via EA Play Pro, which is for PC EA app only.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 7 of 243 (11,458 Views)

Pre-Order Cosmetic Pack Issue

★★★★★ Newbie

I pre-ordered a physical copy of Star Wars: Jedi Survivor Deluxe Edition for the PS5 back in February. I ordered through Walmart's website because I wanted a physical copy of the game. The disc actually arrived in the mail today. I was wondering how I'll get the pre-order Jedi Survival/Obi-Wan cosmetic skins. There was an insert for the Galactic Hero and New Hero cosmetic packs, but not for Jedi Survival. I was just wondering how I would get the code for the Jedi Survival cosmetic skins. I asked Walmart support and they said I needed to contact EA about how to receive them. I've attached a screenshot of their chat reply. 

Message 8 of 243 (11,392 Views)

Re: Pre-Order Cosmetic Pack Issue

Community Manager

@reggiep08 

Bonus content for digital Product automatically entitled.

Physical Product requires code provided on receipt or email and expires April 28, 2024.

See retailer for distribution details.

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/jedi/jedi-survivor/disclaimers

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 9 of 243 (11,354 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help