Online multiplayer not working on Real Racing 3

by Vaangan

Original Post

Re: Online multiplayer not working on Real Racing 3

★★★ Newbie

Android 

Galaxy S22 Ultra

Android 13

Never starts the countdown; so every time.  No timer. No traffic lights. Noone else moves.  They are all on timer as though they havent joined. Pause to exit. A few days now.

Message 51 of 136 (962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Galaxy tab s6 lite

Android 13

I'm the only driver with a green checkmark, no timer, and then I leave. 

Message 52 of 136 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't change anything.  In addition, once I did that, I did my 100% bonus fame race and got the rewards, but when I logged in this morning, I got the same reward again - not the 60 gold.  Not only that, but I have not gotten the 5 free gold for the last 3 days including today. I don't understand what is happening.  It ran fine for the last several years and this week it went downhill.

Platform: Android

Device: Galaxy S23

My OMP is doing very much the same as everyone else. Never get a green light or timer and the race never starts. I eventually quit and it says I did not finish  At the minimum I would like to get the gold that I missed out on and would like the opportunity to earn more in the OMP portion.

Message 53 of 136 (951 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Android, MIUI

Device: Xiaomi Redmi 12C

OS Version: MIUI 12

The multiplayer feature does not work at all. Usually on the mathlchmaking screen it shows nothing as if no players are online and doesn't work regardless of waiting. Sometimes it will connect me with a race but it will either immediately disconnect or it will stay at the starting line as if it is still waiting for others to connect, again I've tried waiting it doesn't work and I have no choice but to exit the race after which it does not connect to a race at all.

Message 54 of 136 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Phone Model: Vivo Y51

Message 55 of 136 (936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Android version 11

Device name Redmi Note 8 Pro

I can't play multiplayer it just shows waiting 

Message 56 of 136 (936 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@a4upx1gcul14 me too
Message 57 of 136 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@DutchLeonard me too
Message 58 of 136 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Device:Samsung Galaxy TAB A8 (SM-X200)

OS version: 13

Races do not start at all, I see none of other participants to be marked in green, I don't see the red ligths. It is like we are all frozen on the grid, nobody moves.
Thanks.
Message 59 of 136 (921 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In my device it´s not working since last week. Only my picture gets the green flag, all others, red, and the race do not start.

DOOGEE S91Pro

Android 12

Message 60 of 136 (917 Views)