Online multiplayer not working on Real Racing 3

by Vaangan

Original Post

Re: Online multiplayer not working on Real Racing 3

★★★ Newbie

With last update 12.0.1 the screen saying 'waiting for players' with only my account in green and all the others not ready.

Android 11, mobile Oppo CPH1951

Message 91 of 136 (1,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problems.

Platform: Android

Device: Poco F3

OS Version: 13 TKQ1.220829.002

Message 92 of 136 (1,025 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Android 13

Xiaomi POCO X5 Pro

MIUI 14

Not getting the green lights on Multi player races, no matter how long I wait.

Left it a week to see if EA could fix the bug (so 2x series being unable to compete).

Tried uninstall and reinstall the game but the problem persists. ☹️

The game is still great without multiplayer 😀👍

I hope you can find a solution soon!

Message 93 of 136 (1,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Device: Samsung S21 FE

OS version: Android 13

I keep getting stuck when waiting on the starting grid for other people.

Message 94 of 136 (1,005 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Platform: Android 13

Device: Samsung Galaxy A71

One UI: 5.1

During my first entry for the online races at Update 12.0 it starts as it usually does, I've been given several online players I could race up against and as usual I find myself on the track with the other players and their cars visible. However, there is no timer shown above the screen of which I'm playing during the online multiplayer session, and what's worse? When I waited long enough for the race start cutscene to end I got myself disconnected from the multiplayer server I was in. After that, I watched the multiplayer screen to see some people are still playing, while others including myself count as DNF for being disconnected from the race.

Then, I attempt to race the other online players for a second time, when the online multiplayer display just froze and didn't display any players doing online matchmaking as they should do. And so I just quit the online multiplayer event, then I restarted my phone to try and hope for the OMP to work again, but the same thing happens again, and it stays that way over a week for me. Hopefully the devs are able to solve this issue and make sure that other players can continue to play online multiplayer for this update as well. Cheers!

Message 95 of 136 (986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Multiplayer works when Game Turbo app turned off!

Message 96 of 136 (980 Views)

Re: Problem with multiplayer

Community Manager
Hi @tur2yaoctjaa, Which game are you playing?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 97 of 136 (915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Android 14

Xiaomi 13 pro

Everytime

Message 98 of 136 (958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Device: Tecno Pova 5 Pro 5g

Issue: Can't be able to play multiplayer that took me a lot of hours and nothing happens.

Message 99 of 136 (934 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Vaangan

Android
Motorola One Fusion
Android 11

It´s happening since the last update, when I try to race just the car stay in the same position.
Message 100 of 136 (932 Views)