❌❌❌AFC AJAX AMSTERDAM❌❌❌

by Danimal5981

Original Post

❌❌❌AFC AJAX AMSTERDAM❌❌❌

★★★★ Guide

After today's defeat against bottom team Utrecht, Ajax are in a place they've literally never been before: 17th.... (below the relegation line, that is: second-to-last)

The team hasn't managed a win eight games in a row... and this is the same club that a little under two years ago went through UEFA Champions League group stage without dropping a single point.

How to fix this club? Anybody, send your advice here and to Johan Cruijff Boulevard 1, 1101 AX Amsterdam, Netherlands - Thanks!

Message 1 of 5 (960 Views)

Re: ❌❌❌AFC AJAX AMSTERDAM❌❌❌

★★★★ Guide

Ajax have sacked Maurice Steijn: anybody has a good attacking coach in mind, suitable for Ajax?

Message 2 of 5 (948 Views)

Community Manager

The only one I have in mind at the moment is Graham Potter. He needs a new start after the last season with Chelsea. 

He has an offensive playstyle, and he wants his team always to control the ball, which would be perfect seeing Ajax players.

I don't know if he's interested, but I would give him a chance.

LeonSK.png

Message 3 of 5 (942 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yeah, Graham Potter was mentioned by a lot by fans. But the club hardly ever went for a foreign coach in the last 40 years. Morten Olsen was the last in 1997-98.

In the end, Ajax decided to go with John van 't Schip - an Amsterdam coach for an Amsterdam team; also has it's charm. After Louis van Gaal and Henk ten Cate, finally a local boy as coach again.

And the only way is up, because we literally are in last place currently. Ajax are dead last in 18th, let that sink in for a moment - unbelievable...

Message 4 of 5 (899 Views)

Champion

@EA_LeonSK wrote:

The only one I have in mind at the moment is Graham Potter. He needs a new start after the last season with Chelsea. 

He has an offensive playstyle, and he wants his team always to control the ball, which would be perfect seeing Ajax players.

I don't know if he's interested, but I would give him a chance.

@EA_LeonSK with this accurate prediction several months ago. Seems he's not interested though

Message 5 of 5 (339 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help