What preparations are you making for the new Crystal pack release…

by OzSimsFamily

Original Post

What preparations are you making for the new Crystal pack release…

★ Pro

It is interesting hearing other simmers ideas, and like me, there seem to be many who are very excited about this new pack.  

I started a new save in preparation for this new release - a YA male scientist with traits of geek, hates children and socially awkward.  He was always stargazing when he was home - probably because I made one of the lot traits the science one.  

He has gained a lot of crystals at work.  However, with all the required social interactions at work, he got the option to swap from socially awkward to insider.  

At home he’s been abducted multiple times and has had two alien pregnancies.  Now he is voluntarily going out and making friends with the children who walk by.  This started when he took the eldest to the park to fulfil the milestone.  I’m thinking there may be another trait swap offer soon especially as the kids toys on the shelf no longer cause him stress.

Regardless of what happens in the future, it has been a very interesting game to play watching the changes in him.

I have a different save  - a young female who loves the outdoors and has always been adventurous and was always going camping and collecting.  Sha was an old save I had used for the mt komorebi adventures.

please share what your preparations and plans are for this pack.

Message 1 of 21 (1,156 Views)

Re: What preparations are you making for the new Crystal pack release…

Champion

It is great that you have two saves that you have prepared to use the stuff pack in @OzSimsFamily Standard smile

My plans for the pack is for my sims enjoy building up their gem skills and  making the jewellery that comes with using the crystals and metals. I am also looking forward to them making the different cuts of the crystals and displaying them around their home. 

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 21 (1,149 Views)

★ Pro

@rosemow @Yes I am really looking forward to building my jewellery skills and having new jewellery and statues or displays.  I love when we get new crafting skills.

Message 3 of 21 (1,139 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Greg will be the one learning the jewelry making skill for his (Drag) Queen Noxee 👑
To cover her in precious 💎

(We are also going to weave the Crystal Creations pack into our story but I can't spoil this yet ö.Ö')

Grexee

Message 4 of 21 (1,133 Views)

★ Pro

@LennyOgg   I look forward to reading how you incorporate jewellery making etc into your story.  

Message 5 of 21 (1,113 Views)

Champion

🪩I'm building a shop and getting my Spellcaster to add a touch of magic to it. I was going to have her run it but instead I'm going to get another Sim to discover it like a magical surprise and then run it herself.

I'm currently trying to add part of it to a treetop so let's see how that goes! 💎

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 6 of 21 (1,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I'm thinking I will use a sim I made to test out new packs. He has a lot of talents so time to add some more. 

Joe is a bit of a geek but somewhat adorable. I really should play him more maybe add him to main save as the local craftsman.

Joe.png

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 7 of 21 (1,089 Views)

Champion

Joe is handsome @Bluegayle Standard smile He is a great sim to test out the new features in the stuff pack.

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 8 of 21 (1,080 Views)

Champion
@rosemow Thank you! And sending you that smile and hug in return as well. 🧡🤗
"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 21 (1,070 Views)

★ Pro

@simsplayer818   Love the idea of creating a jewellery shop or incorporating a jewellery section in your existing shop.  Will you be sharing your build in the gallery?

Given my limited building style, I’m thinking it’s something I will be downloading from the gallery.

Message 10 of 21 (1,068 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help