Skate 3 EA server not available

by nillenalle641

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Skate 3 EA server not available

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i’ve been trying to go online for the past weeks with the same error code ‘’The EA server is not available, please try again later’’

I have Xbox Live Gold.

When i sign in to my friends account, with my xbox it works perfectly fine. But when i try mine, the error comes up.

I’m using a xbox one

Message 1 of 55 (59,671 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Skate 3 EA server not available

Community Manager

Hi there, @nillenalle641.

Are you still having trouble with this? The Skate 3 servers are up and running. If not, try clearing your cache. Open the Xbox guide and go to the Settings tab. Select System Settings > Storage. Next, select your hard drive and hit Y to open the Device Options. Then, choose Clear System Cache and hit Yes to confirm. Restart your system and try playing again. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 55 (59,506 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @nillenalle641.

Are you still having trouble with this? The Skate 3 servers are up and running. If not, try clearing your cache. Open the Xbox guide and go to the Settings tab. Select System Settings > Storage. Next, select your hard drive and hit Y to open the Device Options. Then, choose Clear System Cache and hit Yes to confirm. Restart your system and try playing again. Let me know what happens. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 55 (59,507 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I am having the same issue. Have cleared cache and am still getting the same message
Message 3 of 55 (59,417 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@nillenalle641 It has just gone offline even following the end of the game's servers in 2016.
Message 4 of 55 (59,393 Views)

Community Manager

@JMDGamotia1993 

The Skate 3 servers are currently up and running. If you can't connect, we should go through some connection troubleshooting steps. Let me know if you want to do that.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 55 (59,377 Views)

Community Manager

@RealSlothSkates 

What system are you playing on? Also, do you use a wired or wireless connection?

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 55 (59,376 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m playing on a Xbox one s (with backwards compatibility) and I’m on a wireless internet, I’m aware that this is more unstable than a wired, but it has been working perfectly smooth for a long time and now its suddenly came up with this error message! 

Message 7 of 55 (59,352 Views)

Community Manager

@RealSlothSkates 

Did you try power cycling as I previously suggested?

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 55 (59,333 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes and it’s still not working, sorry for the inconvenience.

Message 9 of 55 (59,297 Views)

Community Manager

@RealSlothSkates 

Let's see if clearing your alternate MAC address will help. Please follow these steps:

Go to your Xbox One Settings (Just press Start, then click Settings)
Go to "Network", then "Advanced Network Settings"
Click on "Alternate MAC Address", and then click "Clear"

Let me know if that makes a difference or not.

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 55 (59,280 Views)