SKATE 3 TO PS4

by swedistance

Original Post

Re: SKATE 3 TO PS4

★★★ Newbie

I need skate on PS4, I can already see the millions of downloads, who cares if black box got shut down can't we atleat l have skate 3 back?

Message 61 of 141 (5,986 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

That makes no sense and is a very bad decision as there was a huge community for this game on ps3. The game is already on ps3, Xbox 360, and Xbox one so it should be on ps4 as well. I may just be reiterating what everyone else is saying, but for good reason. This game is 8, almost 9 years old and people still want to play it just as bad as they want a 4th installment to come out. This game being re released for ps4 would not only make a ton of money but it would allow for an already huge community to continue to grow. I really hope you read this over and take into consideration the community's standpoint on this as a whole. Thank you for bringing us a truly fun game that never gets old and I hope to see it on ps4 soon.

-Tyler

Message 62 of 141 (5,708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

DID YOU SWITCH TO XBOX?

Message 63 of 141 (5,686 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It is the year 2018 and we have ps2 games on the PlayStation store like gta San Andreas. So I don’t see why we can’t have skate 3 on PlayStation store. Please make it happen. You’d be surprised how many people miss and would love to play this game. Pleas please PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN I BEG YOU I LOVE SKATE 

Message 64 of 141 (5,617 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Skate 3 got me into skateboarding at my local park. Without skate I would have never gotten on a board which makes me depressed just to think about. I beg you from the bottom of my heart the bottom of all skate fans hearts please put it on to ps4 or make skate 4 so a new generation of kids will look at skateboards and be amazed at all you can do with them. It made me want to learn how to do all the amazing thing you could do on that game.

Sincerely;

Someone's life that was truely changed by skate

Message 65 of 141 (5,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i would just like to say why EA company has officially shut down the EA servers on skate 3 ps3 on behalf of a new game (Ufc3). I know that skate is a very outdated game and EA dont give a donkeys arse about it but it still feels like yesterday that it has just been realesed i hoped that the servers would be up and running again kind regards X7 Albert 😂

Message 66 of 141 (5,303 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

yes i want skate 3 on ps4!!!!!!! ore the next time i will by me a xbox   .  but i hate the x box controler  ;(  its a disaster ;( 

Message 67 of 141 (5,050 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I dont understand why you guys haven't done this yet. There are no skateboard games on the ps4 at all it would be easy money, no effort and give the people what they want. What is the deal?

Message 68 of 141 (4,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Almost 2019, still waiting.

Message 69 of 141 (4,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Does EA own the rights to Skate 3? Please bring us back the series in a none * way, or atleast let us play the old games.

Message 70 of 141 (4,713 Views)