by swedistance

Original Post

Re: SKATE 3 TO PS4

★★★ Newbie
We need skate 3 for ps4.
Message 41 of 141 (5,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You guys really need to do something about this. Either put skate 3 on Ps4, or build a Skate Four. But this will make me completely abandon all EA products for good. Me as well as millions of people within the dedicated Skate fan base are extremely upset, and disappointed with this. And may go as far as to BOYCOTT EA GAMES COMPANY, if something is not done about solving this major issue.

Sincerely, A dedicated Skate fan.
Message 42 of 141 (5,768 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello @EA_Archi,

I just don’t get it, why not? Skate 3 is such a good game. It’s realistic and there are so many tricks you can do. All the other skate games are just not that good. The movement is too fast or just not realistic enough. And there are so many people that want skate 3 on the ps4, so that will have benefits for you guys.
Can you explain why skate 3 cannot go to ps4?
Message 43 of 141 (5,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie
boo
Message 44 of 141 (5,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA is obviously good at making terrible choices. Not only have they abandoned Skate, but the Fight Night series as well. They have their battlefield, battlefront, UFC madden and fifa to fill there pockets and nothing else matters. Not our opinions or complaints. Find other publishers to support and look up Skate 4 for info on an up and coming skating simulator that could fill our void. Thanks alot EA for the variety *face palm*
Message 45 of 141 (5,595 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So when are the plans fully in affect to release skate 4??
Message 46 of 141 (5,569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This. Exactly this. I do not own a PS3 anymore, but I'd love to be able to enjoy loading up Skate 3 whenever i wanted. Nothing but fond memories of that game. I lost hours to it. So sad we may never get a ps4 version or a skate 4
Message 47 of 141 (5,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Skate 3 for PS4 or maybe a skate 4?? If 4 is like 3 just take my money.. how about a bmxxx remake as well that game was sweet. Not sure if it was EA, if not make your own I'll buy it.
Message 48 of 141 (5,445 Views)

★★ Novice
Why not theres no market on this console?
Message 49 of 141 (5,432 Views)

★★★ Newbie
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Message 50 of 141 (6,055 Views)