Simcity 2013 - Incorrect login information... Issue

by gur6lee

Original Post

Simcity 2013 - Incorrect login information... Issue

★★ Novice

Do you know when EA will resolve this issue. I've play last friday without any issue and now it's not working Frown

Message 3 of 17 (470 Views)

CAN't login EA APP with EA origin ID

★★★ Newbie

Hello

I have Purchased SIMCITY in 2021 and still playing with it

But recently EA change Program Origin to EA APP and I can't login with Origin ID and can not find ID/PASSWORD anymore 

So I rejoin with previous ID which is Same email address from origin and trying to play Simcity but it does not work because of it said different user

I have order email from EA origin at 2021

and tell me how to play again  

Message 1 of 17 (335 Views)

SimCity - Invalid login information

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've owned SimCity from the days of Origin client, however ive been unable to play in yesterday or today after several years not playing due to it stating invalid login information.

Im lost where to go from here, all other posts suggests this problem fixed itself but i have uninstalled, reinstalled, restarted PC and nothing changes.

Anyone with better luck?

Message 2 of 17 (470 Views)

Re: SimCity - Invalid login information

★★★ Novice

Hi, they (EA) have posted they are working on it.

Message 4 of 17 (452 Views)

Re: Simcity 2013 - Incorrect login information... Issue

★★★ Newbie

Too bad EA doesnt have an official communication service to update us about troubleshooting this error. We are basically blind folded, we cant know how far are they from fix it, or if it is already fixed

Message 5 of 17 (438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got a new account and paid for monthly subscription it still did not work for me said incorrect login information on my new account so I cancelled that account immediately 

Message 6 of 17 (428 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just downloaded the game today 5/13/24 at 12:00est and I'm getting the same issue. Hopefully they fix this soon. been a couple of years sense I have played the game.

Message 7 of 17 (418 Views)

Re: Simcity 2013 - Incorrect login information... Issue

Message 8 of 17 (403 Views)

incorrect login information - SimCity

★ Novice

Error say incorrect login information please check your credentials and try again, how to fix this?

this started on last friday night 05/10/2024. 

Message 9 of 17 (382 Views)

Re: incorrect login information - SimCity

★★★ Novice

same problem here !!

Message 10 of 17 (368 Views)