[Resolved] Change the Mystery Portal Rotation, Please!

by ID_ddhgzmyoWtCgM

Original Post

Re: Change the Mystery Portal Rotation, Please!

★★ Pro
@Hieldanka I hope so too
Message 41 of 937 (1,274 Views)

[ Edited ]

@flexibleFLIMINGOmy fav boss hunt is yeti king, then Sasquach, then Spooky Sqaush, then brother knomus. I'm already getting hyped just thinking about yeti king returning!

Message 42 of 937 (1,256 Views)

★ Pro
@EA_Shepard If you ask me, I think that a good mystery portal rotation would be to have these game modes for the following months:

February
Cats Vs Dinos

March
Brothers Knomus Boss Hunt

June
Capture The Taco

July
Sasquatch Boss Hunt

September
Soil Survivors

October
Spooky Squash Boss Hunt

November
Legends Of The Brawl

December
Yeti King Boss Hunt
Message 43 of 937 (1,241 Views)

@Hieldanka Yeah I like your order, it looks good, but what about January, April, May and August?
Message 44 of 937 (1,221 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Hieldanka Great list. Love that it follows through on my idea of the boss hunts being decently spread out.
Message 45 of 937 (1,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ForeverKnightsA few ideas would be to use the tale of the taco modes like hot headed rumble, dairy panic, farewell taco, snack attack, or lunchtime in the lab. Ones that are simply more unique than the ones we have now.

Message 46 of 937 (1,203 Views)

★ Pro
@stukapooka thanks!
Message 47 of 937 (1,200 Views)

Community Manager

@Hieldanka wrote:
@EA_Shepard If you ask me, I think that a good mystery portal rotation would be to have these game modes for the following months:

February
Cats Vs Dinos

March
Brothers Knomus Boss Hunt

June
Capture The Taco

July
Sasquatch Boss Hunt

September
Soil Survivors

October
Spooky Squash Boss Hunt

November
Legends Of The Brawl

December
Yeti King Boss Hunt

I love this list! Nicely done. And I agree, it does go well with the boss rotation!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 48 of 937 (1,186 Views)

Community Manager

@flexibleFLIMINGO That's a really good question. Well, Halloween is a favorite so when the Spooky Squash came out it was joy! On the other hand, in The Yeti King all their dancing was pretty good too.

I like Time Park, so the Brothers Gnonus will always be up there was no nonsense with the brothers either.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 49 of 937 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Shepard The brothers puzzle not being affected by clueless teammates screwing you over also helped it alot.

Other than that though spooky squash was probably my favorite since i play zombies more.

I never got a proper swing at yeti king. We need that rotation fixed so i can strike that dabbing monstrosity down with my maxed level Torchwood!
Message 50 of 937 (1,153 Views)