Be a pro still on same line after being promoted to 1st line

by Ahall52goalie

Original Post

Be a pro still on same line after being promoted to 1st line

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play be a pro and be selected by the rangers
What happens when the bug occurs? I have been told by the coach for the rangers that I am being promoted to the 1st line but I am still stuck on the rangers 2nd line with chytil and lafreniere
What do you expect to see? I expect that when being promoted that I would be on the new line with new players instead of being stuck on the same line
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be a pro
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Everytime
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Hall543
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. I have been told by the coach for the rangers that I am being promoted to the 1st line but I am still stuck on the rangers 2nd line with chytil and lafreniere
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region. No
What is your game language? English

I have been told by the coach for the rangers that I am being promoted to the 1st line but I am still stuck on the rangers 2nd line with chytil and lafreniere Instead of being moved up to play with new players

Message 1 of 4 (1,325 Views)

Re: Be a pro still on same line after being promoted to 1st line

★ Apprentice
@Ahall52goalie Same here but on Xbox. This has occurred for me on two different players while playing for Los Angeles Kings.
Message 2 of 4 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me tonight. So many bugs in BAP mode, it’s frustrating 

Message 3 of 4 (961 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same thing on 24.  Been “promoted” once but stayed on the 2nd line, and then was “demoted”.  Got promoted again and played the first shift of the next game on the first line, and all other shifts with the second line.  Wtf?  How is this something that hasn’t been fixed by this point?  Wouldn’t care that much, but the Blackhawks 2nd line is terrible and it’s impossible to meet the coach’s goals when I’m not even taking face offs.

Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)