another player can shoot me i multiplayer

by Vmax_1200_SWE

Original Post

another player can shoot me i multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

Red box around a player who can shoot another player in multiplayer Mass effect 3. What is it ??

Message 1 of 5 (262 Views)

Re: another player can shoot me i multiplayer

Hero

Probably a mod or hack. That's definitely not supposed to be possible in the base game.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 5 (238 Views)

★★★ Guide

PC? They probably used the console changeteam command.  It happens occasionally, though extremely rarely in my experience.

Did you mean to attach a pic?  I mention since you said something about "red box".  Anyway, FYI, naming and shaming isn't allowed here, so if you do show, I'd suggest you block their name.

Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ther was a red square around the player and the only thing the person wanted to do was sabotge for the others. If i got shot by that "player" i died

Message 4 of 5 (218 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, folks

This was flagged for cheating discussion. Although no specific player was called out, we are locking this to prevent name and shame from being reported.

This should not happen and it was sent up, but it sounds more like players modified things they should not have.

If you come across this again, or any other player you feel is breaking the rules, please report them as per the Hopw to Report Cheating article!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)