Game not released yet

by 5fb971c6f66b6540

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Not Currently Playble" or "This game hasn't released yet" Error on EA app

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

He there, trying to download SIMs4 on.mac and getting  'Not Currently Playable' pls see attached. Anyone for any suggestions ?

CM edit: edited title for clarity.

Message 1 of 33 (2,092 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Not Currently Playble" or "This game hasn't released yet&quo

Community Manager

INFO - Post Marked as Solution for Visibility

Hi all, 

For the players who are still experiencing this issue, please make sure that your internal system clock (so the BIOS clock, please check your BIOSs manual for this) and your Windows clock are set to the correct date/time. For the Windows clock, please make sure that it has synced with the actual date/time.

Alternatively, you can try to add a time server in Windows settings (like time.nist.gov or us.pool.ntp.org) for a more accurate time.

How-to add a time server in Windows:

1. Type “Control Panel” in Start search and hit Enter to open the Control Panel of your Windows 11/10 PC.
  2. Type “Date and Time” in the search box and click on the result.
  3. Click on the ‘Internet Time’ tab and hit on the ‘Change Settings’ button.
  4. From the drop-down menu, select, say, time.nist.gov as the Server and hit the ‘Update now’ button.
  5. If you receive any error, try using pool.ntp.org as your time server and then hit the Update Now button.
  6. Make sure you select the checkbox saying, Synchronize with an internet time server.

*Please also undo any VPN configs, or strict DNS-filtering devices or services.

Please let us know how it goes.

EA_LeeuwAHQ

For the English Answers HQ forums:
  • Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.

View in thread

Message 19 of 33 (3,029 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to download SIMs4 on.mac and getting  'Not Currently Playable'

Community Manager
@chocolate_egg77 Hi,

Are you using a VPN by any chance?
EA_LeeuwAHQ

• Having trouble with your EA account? Post on the EA Services – General Questions board, NOT the EA app boards.
  • Want to chat about the EA app, share feedback, report bugs, or get help with technical issues? Head over here.
Message 2 of 33 (2,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey there,

No I’m not using a vpn

cheers

Message 3 of 33 (2,026 Views)

Community Manager
@chocolate_egg77 Alright, and you are trying to download a fresh copy of the game via the EA app for Mac, right?
EA_LeeuwAHQ

Message 4 of 33 (2,019 Views)

Game not released yet

★★★ Newbie

I've been playing Red Alert Yuri's Revenge for as long as I can remember, I tried to play today after a 6-month break and after doing an update it is now telling me the game is not released yet.  How can that be with a game that is probably older than some of the people on this site?

Message 5 of 33 (364 Views)

'THIS GAME HASNT RELEASED YET' ERROR SIMS 4 ON NEW EA APP

★★★ Newbie

I just transferred my origin account over into the EA app as I was forced to. Everything seemed fine until I tried to open my Sims 4 game and now all it says is 'This game hasn't released yet'?? What am I supposed to do to fix this?? 

Message 6 of 33 (2,170 Views)

Re: 'THIS GAME HASNT RELEASED YET' ERROR SIMS 4 ON NEW EA APP

★★★ Newbie
@guytem I've got the same problem, did you perhaps find a way to solve this?
Message 7 of 33 (2,143 Views)

Re: 'THIS GAME HASNT RELEASED YET' ERROR SIMS 4 ON NEW EA APP

★★★ Newbie

You might have already tried this but I was having the same issue and repairing the game worked for me! Just click the three dots on the top right of the Sims 4 icon in the library and the option will come up

Message 8 of 33 (2,093 Views)

Sims 4 wont open on my mac

★★★ Newbie

Hi Everyone,

See attached screenshot. I am having issues playing the sims 4 on my mac. any help is appreciated!

Message 9 of 33 (2,016 Views)

Unable to launch Sims Medieval on EA App

★ Novice

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the ea app. I have made error reports and got no response. I did the steps to troubleshoot the game. I used the compatibility mode for the game. I even did the PowerShell code method I have seen people suggest on the forums. But nothing works. I reinstalled the game and now I am getting a message saying "this game hasn't been released yet". I don't know what to do at this point.

Message 10 of 33 (1,974 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help