NFS 2015 on PC desperately needs PROPER controller support

door yungpsion
Beantwoorden

Oorspronkelijke bericht

NFS 2015 on PC desperately needs PROPER controller support

★★★ Newbie

NFS 2015 is a great game that is unfortunately being held back by its incompetent and oddly specific controller support on its PC port. It's a right shame since i played the HELL out of this game back on PS4 but now on PC i can't even get it to work properly since it has... brutally specific controller support. I feel like this game could REALLY benefit from a controller support update that makes it so any XBOX/PS controller works with the game. Currently you either need to use a classic XBONE controller, some Thrustmaster controllers and a racing wheel. ANY other controller simply refuses to work on the PC version. I tried any bypass or third-party fix but nothing works.

EA, if you or any of your management reads this then PLEASE for the love of god give us a proper controller support update for this gem of a game. Hell, just read the myriad of reviews on Steam and you will see many people complain about this support issue. It's clearly a known problem. Why isn't there a fix for this yet?

Bericht 1 van 1 (202 Weergaven)
Beantwoorden
0 Kudos

blue-ea-promo

Verbeter je verbinding met Need for Speed

Verlies de race niet door netwerk-lag.

Verbeter je verbinding

ea-help-promo-2

Houd je account veilig

We controleren of jij het bent door je een code te sturen voor je vertrouwde apparaten.

Meer over aanmeldingsverificatie op EA Help