My child sims can't use refrigerators after i added an excessive amount of sims

by Metalyrs666

Original Post

My child sims can't use refrigerators after i added an excessive amount of sims

★ Novice

So... i made a chaotic children's only village in the sims 4 with a lot of children, about 40 of them. i used the mc command center mod so that i could add more than 7 children. i also used the mod to delete the grown up. i tried to feed the kids using a refrigerator, but when i tried to make one of my child sims open it, get some peas and eat them, my sim did the animation that says that something is in the way, even though the fridge was placed in a place that sims normally would be able to use it. afterwards, my sim started glitching by t-posing and unt-posing and repeating. i fixed the glitching by removing the floor and undoing., but all of my sims were not able to use fridges anymore, i tested it on other sims too.

Mods i have installed in my game: [Mc Command center, Zulf's Kids can use spell magic, Zulf's Kids can paint, Ziplis Kids can quit school]

i tried updating my mc command center mod files and the glitch was still happening, can someone please help me with fixing this?

i haven't tested if adult sims also can't open fridges anymore.

i know it's strange that i had that idea with an overpopulated kid's only village, but i have a weird fascination with overpopulation... i literally have no idea why

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: My child sims can't use refrigerators after i added an excessive amount of s

@Metalyrs666 To test if modding to have such a big household is the cause of your problem, do a "Save As" to make a test version of your save. Then disable the large-household feature in MCCC and see if you still have the problem. This changes only your household size and nothing else.

MCCC has a quit-school function. Try removing your other school-quitting mod and enabling quitting in MCCC.

Sul sul!
I don't work for EA, and I don't do private support.
I do receive products from EA as part of the EA Creator Network.
Have you backed up your Saves? Checked for broken and updated mods/CC?
Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help