BUILD\BUY TAB DOESNT SHOW OBJECTS MAY 2024

by danna3321

Original Post

No items in build/ buy mode

★★★ Newbie

After latest patch update, there are no items in build or buy mode. I've updated all modes that have an available update and I didn't find any conflicting CC or mods after using a scanner. Has anyone experienced this and found a solution? 

Message 31 of 84 (680 Views)

Re: BUILD\BUY TAB DOESNT SHOW OBJECTS MAY 2024

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU!! This fixed it for me Standard smile

Message 32 of 84 (671 Views)

Re: No items in build/ buy mode

@breyonx Mod conflict scanners don't find broken mods. If your solution isn't in the Broken/Updated Mods & CC thread, you'll need to do a 50-50 of your mods.

Sul sul!
I don't work for EA, and I don't do private support.
I do receive products from EA as part of the EA Creator Network.
Have you backed up your Saves? Checked for broken and updated mods/CC?
Message 33 of 84 (656 Views)

Re: Build/Buy Mode broken after last update

★★★ Newbie
@kmalone1014 i have the exact same issue. i need to buy a treadmill for my sims career and i can’t.
Message 34 of 84 (621 Views)

Re: Build/Buy Mode broken after last update

@definitelynotsix See the post just above your.

Sul sul!
Message 35 of 84 (608 Views)

Sims 4 glitch

★★★ Newbie

with the new update for sims 4 my build mode is glitched out, i can’t see any objects as there is a filter on but i can’t see what the filter is. i can’t click the filter off and i’ve tried repairing my game, i don’t know what to do and desperately need help!

i also do use mods and cc

Message 36 of 84 (605 Views)

Re: Sims 4 glitch

@SAllega5 Please see the solution post for the thread I've moved you into. If what's there doesn't help, you'll need to do a 50-50 of your Mods folder.

Sul sul!
Message 37 of 84 (566 Views)

Sims 4 build mode issue

★★★ Newbie

Build mode isn’t working anymore. When I go into build mode nothing shows.. I can’t buy anything, I can’t even see anything to buy. I can place items that have already been purchased and is in my sims house. I can move things, I can sell items in my sims home.. I can search items but they won’t appear. I’ll attach a photo of how it looks when I open build mode. I have tried everything and still it won’t work. Please help. 

Message 38 of 84 (537 Views)

Cannot Edit in build mode due to filter error

★★★ Newbie

I cannot edit anything in build mode. I can only place premade rooms. Where it says filter items there are 3 dots. I cannot click on it to un-filter the items. nothing comes up when I  click on specific items. I do have mods and I did delete all duplicates. My script mods are all up to date. Does anyone know what mode could be causing this issue? 

Message 39 of 84 (483 Views)

Re: BUILD\BUY TAB DOESNT SHOW OBJECTS MAY 2024

★★★ Newbie

me too and i removed the mods i thought were causing problems and now it freezes at the home screen. i don't know what to do i'm so annoyed i hate these updates

Message 40 of 84 (491 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help