Extra XP Collects

by reaganbush1984

Original Post

Re: Extra XP Collects

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Aljo

Thanks for the response. I'm still hopeful that there will be some kind of additional sets, but I also hope there will be some kind of communication even if it doesn't happen. It would be very nice to at least know when we can expect the decision to be made as we can still get XP collectibles every day, but apparently your response means that you don't have any information on that either.
Message 21 of 36 (242 Views)

Community Manager

@vsfn220 

If/when there is an update on this, I'll post it.

Aljo.png
Message 22 of 36 (220 Views)

★ Guide

Exactly 4 weeks have now passed since the final set for the 99 Quest was released

There will be no more sets, but that was obvious

maybe our feedback for NHL 25 will help 😞

Message 23 of 36 (179 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Aljo

As Phasto mentioned it's been 4 weeks since the release of the Quest for 99 players. Phasto seems to be convinced that there will be no more sets for XP collectibles. Is there still no information on this? Why is it taking so long to make the decision?

You are offering us over 700 XP collectibles in daily login packs and daily objectives and probably over 200 XP collectibles in HUT Rush throughout the year. The Quest for 99 sets require 503 XP collectibles. Considering those numbers and the fact that XP collectibles are a replacement for seasonal collectibles, I find it very strange that nothing was planned for XP collectibles beyond the Quest for 99 and there are still no additional sets for XP collectibles 4 weeks after the release of the Quest for 99 players.

Message 24 of 36 (166 Views)

Community Manager

@vsfn220 

I don't have any updates on this. Which is why I haven't said anything. I assure you as soon as I hear anything I'll post an update.

Aljo.png
Message 25 of 36 (147 Views)

★★★ Novice

why does it lock the ability to complete sets when i add items to a set (say level 10 etc), dont finish the set and back out to the set selection screen?

Message 26 of 36 (105 Views)

Community Manager

@kgmitch8 

Are you saying if you put items into the XP collectible sets, you're locked out of completing any other set? If so, can you get me a video of this? Just put it up on a service like YouTube and post a link in a response.

Aljo.png
Message 27 of 36 (90 Views)

★★★ Novice

No it just puts a timer of like 145 days on the other sets

Message 28 of 36 (77 Views)

Community Manager

@kgmitch8 

Can you get me a screenshot or video of this?

Aljo.png
Message 29 of 36 (61 Views)

★★★ Novice

IMG_1559.jpeg

why does it lock for 145 days??? @EA_Aljo 

Message 30 of 36 (43 Views)

nhl-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help