Volume 8 police update

da NicoloZazza01
Rispondi

Post originale

Volume 8 police update

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello guys and company of need for speed unbound, very nice to meet you I have been a user of nfs for years since I was a boy, and I would like to say that the game is a lot of fun and gives a lot of adrenaline when there are others with your friends, I thank the company for creating a game of this level, but I would like to say that I would like so much that there was more action from the police of nfs unbound, More catchy phrases and especially more engaging audio phrases: "* they dodged the checkpoint", "Where are the central reinforcements?". I could hear these in the good old game and it made me feel much more gassed. Am I not the only one who thinks so?. Well if so tell me your opinion on the police what you could do, so that they can read it and maybe put it on volume 8 dedicated to hot pursuit

Messaggio 1 di 2 (136 Visualizzazioni)
Rispondi
0 Kudos

Rif.: Volume 8 police update

Community Manager

Ciao @NicoloZazza01 , sulla parte italiana di Answers HQ possiamo parlare in lingua senza problemi.

Innanzitutto, ti ringraziamo molto per questo feedback. Ci fa sempre molto piacere quando i giocatori condividono la passione che abbiamo noi per la saga di Need for Speed, e leggiamo volentieri quello che ci volete dire.

Purtroppo non possiamo prometterti nulla in merito al poter applicare ora o in futuro le osservazioni che hai fatto, ma passeremo quanto ci hai detto al Team! 

Rigel.png

Una mia risposta ti è stata utile? Accettala come soluzione! Non rispondo ai messaggi privati, ma per contatti diretti l'Assistenza Clienti si trova
QUI!
Was a solution I suggested useful? Please accept it as a solution!
I do not reply to DMs, but please feel free to contact EA Help from
HERE!

Messaggio 2 di 2 (127 Visualizzazioni)
Rispondi
0 Kudos

blue-ea-promo

Migliora la tua connessione a Need for Speed

Non lasciare che un ritardo della rete ti faccia perdere la gara.

Migliora la tua connessione

ea-help-promo-2

Riscontri problemi a connetterti al tuo gioco?

Prova prima queste procedure per risolvere eventuali problemi che potresti avere quando ti connetti a un gioco EA.

Procedure per la risoluzione dei problemi di connessione