Why does the EA app display "Games have been removed from your library"?

by EA_Leeuw

Original Post

Re: EA app says that a game has been removed from my library

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

i have this same problem

also i bought the game through xbox and its still in my library there but i cant play it through the xbox app

Message 20 of 1,242 (14,551 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same, soundtrack, but also digital books.  >_<  I have a case/ticket in about it.

Message 21 of 1,242 (12,453 Views)

★ Guide

Logged into the EA App today and again Battlefield 3 is gone.

Schermafbeelding 2024-03-26 130024.pngSchermafbeelding 2024-03-26 130156.png

Message 22 of 1,242 (12,383 Views)

Re: Games have been removed from my library

★★★ Newbie

i got a msg sayin that my bf 2042 is removed from my account for an unlisted reason , i did the simple thing and i didnt pressed the delete button even the game was tryin to make me do it i just closed the app completely and then open it again and boom bf is back at my library like nothin happened

Message 23 of 1,242 (12,272 Views)

Re: "Content removed for a reason unlisted" Games lost I need help asa

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Solaire For me some DLCs for Mass Effect 3 disappeared. The DLCs were part of my purchase back in 2013. Bought on origin, I can see the transaction in my EA account. Bu I also was notified, that the items were removed for unlisted reason.
Message 24 of 1,242 (12,255 Views)

Game ownership taken away

★★★ Newbie

i paid cash for command and conquer games. now it says ownership has been removed. can you refund me for my purchases please? i don't want to use a service that takes your games away after purchasing. looks like this happens a lot.

Message 25 of 1,242 (12,214 Views)

Re: Games have been removed from your library. But haven't?

★★★★ Novice

Same. It just told me that quest_item was removed, but i think that i have everything...

Message 26 of 1,242 (12,177 Views)

FIFA 20 not in my library because of "suspected fraudulent activity"

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I just got notified that FIFA 20 was removed from my library because of "suspected fraudulent activity" and i cant find any way to contact EA directly to put it back or atleast refund if its possible even though i dont think the second option is available because i bought a physical copy and submitted the code on the ORIGIN app back then.

anyone some help?

Also, the article they let me read isn't helpful, i don't really understand how i can tell them that its no fraudulent activity, no one bought it without my consent and i never had this problem before.

Thank you!

Message 27 of 1,242 (11,768 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i got this too for The Sims 4 get to work pack, i dont understand why.

Message 28 of 1,242 (12,120 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I received this message again this morning, this time it stated my copy of Mass Effect Andromeda and all packs associated with it were removed.

Kind of scared me, because I purchased the Deluxe edition on Steam.

Fortunately, closing down the app and reopening fixed that, my copy of the game is still there, as well as all the DLC items related to the Deluxe Edition. Still, this bug or whatever it is needs to be addressed or at least acknowledged.

Message 29 of 1,242 (12,113 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help