by BalNFS18

Original Post

Re: Beta

★ Apprentice

Me too

Message 11 of 41 (560 Views)

Missing Madden NFL 25 beta code?

★ Novice

I signed up for the Madden NFL 25 beta a couple weeks ago and today i seen the codes were rolling out but i never received one. I contacted EA Help and they linked me to a Madden 25 closed beta forum that say i don't have access to. I am logged in with the email that i signed up for the beta with. Can anyone help me out here?

Message 12 of 41 (578 Views)

Re: Missing Madden NFL 25 beta code?

★★★ Newbie

I also applied for the madden 25 Beta and all my friends received their codes except me!

Message 13 of 41 (568 Views)

Madden 25 beta code

★★★ Newbie

I was supposed to get a madden 25 beta code on ps5 but I never got one is there anyway you guys can send me a beta code I’ve been playing the game for over 8 years now .

Message 14 of 41 (555 Views)

★ Novice

I was also accepted but no code, absolutely gutted

Message 15 of 41 (545 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

UPDATE - ADDITIONAL INFORMATION!!

Hey Everyone, 

If you are looking to enter for a chance into the Madden 25 Beta you will want to sign up here; EA Playtesting

To confirm if you do not receive an email notification that you have been selected or a Beta Code you will be unable to enter the beta. 

• We are unable to provide additional beta codes here on the forums. 

What if I didn’t sign up to be included in the Madden NFL 25 closed beta at the registration site, what is the best way to get in the Madden NFL 25 closed beta?

• A: Make sure to follow our social channels on X (@EAMaddenNFL, @EASPORTS_MUT, @MaddenNFLDirect) for a chance to get extra codes to participate in the Madden NFL 25 Closed Beta.

Thanks!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 16 of 41 (520 Views)

★ Novice

So what your saying is the PC players that signed up using the URL that was posted doesn't matter and now we are screwed out of playing the beta?

Message 17 of 41 (468 Views)

need help getting madden 25 beta code

★★★★★ Newbie

hi I never received my beta code for Madden 25 and I was wondering if you guys can help me get my beta code that I never received

just please help me out I just want to play the beta on Madden 25

Message 18 of 41 (415 Views)

Why have I not received a madden 25 beta code?

★★★ Newbie

I signed up when it was announced. I never received a singular email about the beta. No confirmation, no beta code. When I signed up for the play testing for the newest Skate game, I received confirmation, and my notice that Id been selected for it. The problem with all of this is I feel like I’m being cheated out of the opportunity to test the game before purchasing due to some technical glitch or something. I cannot stress how many hours that I’ve put into the game just fixing players equipment because this billion dollar company somehow cannot do so. I fear, maybe even know, that they are too focused on the Ultimate Team mode and the financial revenue from it to focus on the quality of game they are releasing. Which even furthers my frustration in not receiving any sort of code or email or anything. On top of that, there is no open beta. The company is trusting that people will buy their product based on its name value alone. Why not allow an open beta? This is step two. I’ve already opened a case with EAHelp and they basically told me to, 1. Post on this forum, and 2. Message official Madden accounts on social media hoping for some sort of solution. Prior to doing that the case handler told me to “pay attention to social media for a chance at codes”… a definite majority of people cannot sit there and refresh non stop waiting for the chance that they post anything on social media. Even if you somehow did, you’re then now racing against others who are doing the same thing. Do you think I or anyone want to do that? Especially when we signed up for the beta? No

Message 19 of 41 (379 Views)

Re: Why have I not received a madden 25 beta code?

★★★ Newbie
@Taycher21 Oh…. And you CAN’T MESSAGE ANY OF THE ACCOUNTS THE CASE HANDLER DIRECTED ME TO
Message 20 of 41 (376 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help