What's been going on in your Sims 3 game?

by NikkeiSimmer

Original Post

Re: What's been going on in your Sims 3 game?

Champion

I hope that your settling into your new condo goes well @lisasc360 Standard smile

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.
Sending a smile and a hug to all who need one today

I am a Volunteer. I do not work for EA
Message 11 of 83 (436 Views)

Champion

Thank you @rosemow...🤗 We're just waiting on some more furniture and then we will be all set up...🙂

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't work for EA. I'm here to help in any way that I can.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 83 (429 Views)

Champion

I guess a whole lot of nothing has been going on in my game lately...as I haven't had time to play it. 😔 That always makes me sad...

I was under some stress hearing the weather forcasts from last week, which turned out to be warranted because a tornado touched down in an area 40 minutes away from us. WAY too close for comfort. 😬 But thankfully, there were no fatalities or injuries and THAT was indeed a blessing from God. 🙏🏻 (It still wracks my nerves thinking about though...😰) So yeah sometimes when I get stuck in my anxiety, I don't play for a while.

I'm hoping to get in game sometime this week though. It's Spring Break! 😜

And today is my Birthday! 😁🎉 Sorry, I couldn't help announcing it! So far it's been a really nice day! 🌞🌷🥰

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 83 (385 Views)

Champion

Happy birthday! @emorrill Standard smile I hope that you have a lovely rest of the day ❤️

It wasn’t very good that there was a tornado near where you live. It would have been scary for you. I am very glad that there wasn’t any injuries or deaths. 
I hope that you will enjoy doing some simming this week.

——————————————————
May you find joy in little everyday things,strength to cope when feeling tired or pain,encouraged by the love of family & friends.

Message 14 of 83 (382 Views)

Champion
@emorrill Very happy you’re safe. I can imagine how scary that must have been. Happy belated birthday! Wishing you all the best 🎂💐

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 15 of 83 (376 Views)

★★ Novice

What's been going on in my sims 3 game???

Not too much at the moment. I was a very long hiatus where I didn't have a lot of time to play sims 3. 
So far all I've managed was to send Benjamine to another fire emergency (my toddler loves it when Ben goes on a rescue mission. He gets super excited over the firetrucks.)
And a played a few days with the Bunch family. The Bunch has a new little girl in the family, Gerta, Darlene making that cash money with her baked goods and Lisa getting into trouble as usual by trying to sneak out and hang out with her boyfriend. (I have zero pictures to share for now)

((Off topic question. We can't change our pfps to a picture of our sims, can we???))

Message 16 of 83 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It is lovely that your toddler enjoys seeing Ben going on a fire rescue mission @ButterWafflesAR Standard smile It is exciting seeing the fire trucks in the game. 
It is nice that the Bunch family have a new little daughter in your game. You will enjoy seeing her as she goes through the age stages in your game.

You can’t change the profile picture here to a picture of your sim. 

——————————————————

Message 17 of 83 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Yesterday I finished... err..   my band finished.. nope.. this band, 'The Bushweeds', finished their tour to support their completely self-made debut album in their hometown of Bewickton (or Twinbrook, but I like to rename things because I'm just weird like that).

They've traveled far and wide throughout the country to play at several different venues.. all this I posted over the span of 11 (!) chapters at my blog.. it's just gonna be a quick detour from my regular gameplay I thought... It won't take long I thought...

Anyway, not gonna repost all that here and now, since I have already posted about it links  to my blog in two locations at the offical sims forum already (and twice on my blog system .- in total four times for each post.Wink ) , but just give it a mention and show this screenshot of the band right after their final concert..

The Bushweeds

Also, I made this pose myself.. my first attempt at a pose with more than one sim, four sims no less. It's not perfect, you can see that from the positioning of the hands, but it was quite tricky to try and get this to look good and realistic, also since I wasn't sure how the size of the sims would compare to the 'default model' I used for posing, so...

Message 18 of 83 (348 Views)

Champion

Congratulations to the band on releasing their debut album and completing their tour to play it @Sprottenham Standard smile They would have enjoyed playing the music at the different venues.

Your pose is great! You are very clever to be able to do it! It is a lovely photo of the band Standard smile

——————————————————

Message 19 of 83 (329 Views)

★★ Novice

@rosemow Yeah lol He loves watching me plays sims all together, but his favorite part is the firetruck. 
I was hoping to have my sim as my pfp, but I don't mind being a skeleton for a little while. Large smile

Message 20 of 83 (315 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help