by P3dro-1402

Original Post

Re: VOLTA SEASON NOT WORKING

★★ Guide

please fix

Message 61 of 71 (575 Views)

★★★ Guide

@EA_Solaire Please respect us we paid 60$. It's unfair.

Message 62 of 71 (541 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Thought I forgot about you didn't u, please fix volta seasons level and ultimate team moments before you decide to shut down the servers, it's not like we are asking for a fix for fifa 20.....this is the second most recent entry

Message 63 of 71 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

EA stop ignoring paying customers we demand a response at the very least you have taken our money and rendered the game and it’s challanges unobtainable within one year of purchase this is in breach of consumer law.

Message 64 of 71 (439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Dear EA, 

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you regarding some issues I have encountered while playing FIFA 23. I value this game and its potential, which is why I am willing to invest in it further. However, there are certain aspects that require attention and improvement.

Firstly, I have identified several issues that need fixing within the game. I kindly request your assistance in resolving these problems. Furthermore, I would like to express my willingness to support the game by spending £80 on in-game purchase currency, provided the issues are addressed satisfactorily.

The sudden discontinuation of FIFA 23 within a year of its release has greatly impacted my trust and confidence in future EA game releases. It is disheartening to invest time and resources into a game only to see it come to an abrupt end. This experience has left me questioning the longevity and sustainability of future EA game titles.

On a related note, I regretfully inform you that I have decided to refrain from purchasing FC 2024 or any other EA games due to the premature discontinuation of FIFA 23. It is disheartening to see a game come to an end within such a short period, and it has led to a loss of trust in future EA game releases.

I believe that open communication and collaboration between players and developers is essential in maintaining a healthy gaming community. Therefore, I kindly request your attention to the aforementioned issues and your consideration of my feedback. I hope that, together, we can work towards improving the gaming experience for all players.

Thank you for your time and understanding. I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Michael 

Message 65 of 71 (435 Views)

★★ Guide

Add one more season like you did for each game before this, and reinstate the ted lasso event so we can get the 100 stars trophy, this is ridiculous, it's not hard, and you're nonsene responses about moving on to ea 24 is a joke, what you have to focus all your energy there because you also plan to shut that down in october after only 1 year again?

Message 66 of 71 (401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem plz ea bring back volta season and moments objectives

Message 67 of 71 (356 Views)

★★★ Guide

Someone on EA, please do the right thing and listen to your paying customers!

Message 68 of 71 (254 Views)

★★★ Guide

EA, please! It's so frustating that FIFA 22 does not have this issue and FIFA 23 does!

Message 69 of 71 (121 Views)

★★★ Guide

Please, give us one final chance to get the Platinum before the online goes off! We deserve it!

Message 70 of 71 (72 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help