Received Beta code for a different platform - Madden 25 Beta

by philmicreviss

Original Post

Received Beta code for a different platform - Madden 25 Beta

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

EA sent me a code for Xbox and it was supposed to be for PC now they're refusing to exchange the code happened to me last madden too I'm getting fed up

Message 1 of 13 (370 Views)

Re: BAD BETA CODE

★★★ Newbie

hopefully you guys make this right fast

Message 2 of 13 (369 Views)

★★ Novice

I contacted support and they just told me that I had an invalid code...... 

Message 3 of 13 (341 Views)

★★ Novice

same here :/

Message 4 of 13 (324 Views)

Code for wrong platform.

★★★ Newbie

Got a beta code for XBX instead of PC. Starting off hot.

Message 5 of 13 (340 Views)

Re: Code for wrong platform.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@XMasterDookieX

Can I please have your Xbox code? Just make sure you click my profile, then “CONTACT ME”, then “Send this user a direct message”, and send me the code that way so that no one else gets the code lol!

Message 6 of 13 (310 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Killa_Cahji I been contacting them since 5 pm est yesterday
Message 7 of 13 (304 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, Folks

With the codes, these are limited to the Madden teams and unfortunately, Community Managers have no way to validate or grant these to players. Typically any codes that are provided, if invalid, incorrect, etc must be handled with support. If support denies any assistance with that, we cannot override this one I am afraid.

If your account is a part of the VIP, you would have received an email with contact information about this. We advise you at this time to reach out to that contact and speak with them about any code issues you may have!

We have let the right folks know that players are reporting this on AHQ, but at this time, with betas, codes are not an issue we assist with as they are not granted by support or through AHQ!

Cheers!

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 13 (282 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bro if u wanna let the Xbox one go lmk

Message 9 of 13 (270 Views)

★★ Novice

What is the process of escalating a case? It appears that the customer support team is following a flow chart, and this particular issue leads them to the conclusion that we did not receive a beta code. I have offered to forward the email back to support, included screenshots and even a video of my email. Not once has any of those items been referenced in the replies that state "As we have informed you earlier there was no Madden 25 bets code send in your account now" (sic). 

At this point, it isn't about the beta access, It's about the very poor customer service. 

It's extremely frustrating for someone to tell you that you didn't receive something that you clearly have in hand and when you ask to provide said proof of receipt to customer service, you are ignored and told that you never were sent that item.

Message 10 of 13 (255 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help