Possible Cheaters in PGA Tour? High scores or leaving game

by MSgt_Jeff

Original Post

Re: Cheaters?

★ Guide

@theycagednon wrote:

@benjimufc1 wrote:

Just got my best score on tour on xbox -7 chuffed to bits...see how long it lasts 🤣

I just hit a 17 under par on that NZ course the other day on Tour, and thats with some mistakes/missed putts too so i can see its definitely doable if you can stay consistent. I don't do all the maths like some people do either. The 18 under par that is winning the weekly Tour tourney on Xbox is definitely beatable too, i think im on like 14 under or something and i made loads of silly errors. 

Yeah I've not played much on tour difficulty done like 17 online tournaments on tour so missed quite afew haha yeah I'm gonna try the weekly one soon ithink see how ido over 18 holes if can get something like -10 ill be pretty happy with that...I've got loads of tickets so can do afew tries if I choose to

Message 91 of 172 (594 Views)

★ Guide

Got -16 on tour weekly 18 holes...-20  leads it on xbox its definitely doable iwould say ...pretty sure icould get 18 or 19 under 

Message 92 of 172 (584 Views)

★★★★ Guide

12 under on the 4 holes on tpc scottsdales,  someone going to tell me thats possible... btw im on pc

Message 93 of 172 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Noticed the same thing and took a pic of it. And no. Nobody is that good in this game.

Message 94 of 172 (528 Views)

★★★★ Novice

just seen that, hole in 1 at all holes inc a par 5. if that person is that good they should start a youtube channel, wouldnt be long til they would be making a good living playing video games.

Message 95 of 172 (524 Views)

Champion

Are people reporting these alleged cheaters?

Report players for cheating, abuse, or harassment

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 96 of 172 (510 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ragingsaint Good on you for putting it in here...this thread was good to begin with until people went sideways with it.

If you are playing on PC, the. There is a highly likely chance that someone out there is going to be using hacks. There are literally reddit boards, Twitter feeds, etc all dedicated to hacking on every type of game imaginable...why anyone would think no one is doing it is beyond me.

I definitely think they should be reported, but how about a feature that somehow recognizes absolutely insane scores and reports back to EA...or something like that. I'm not in game development obviously but almost all games nowadays need some sort of anti-cheat.
Message 97 of 172 (494 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TriumphRider All games should have anti-cheat, but people find a way around them. I don't think companies have enough man power to police them properly. I don't play on pc, but there are obvious scores that are not attainable. That should just be an insta-ban.
Message 98 of 172 (480 Views)

Re: Possible Cheaters in PGA Tour?

★★★ Newbie

Wait you mean to tell me that shooting -11 on 4 holes isn’t normal!? 

come on Ea. The users name is RIGHT THERE on the leaderboard 

Message 99 of 172 (469 Views)

★★★ Newbie

People shooting insane * that would require basically Aces on every hole for daily tournaments and stuff. Check the leaderboards and you’ll see

Message 100 of 172 (602 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help