Playing ToK: ZAU on the go

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Playing ToK: ZAU on the go

Community Manager

Hey Shamans, 

With Tales of Kenzera: Zau now out, I was curious what everyone thinks about the game so far, and which platforms everyone is checking it out on? 

I recent saw an article here mentioning it seems to run well on mobile hardware like the Rog Ally, Although its not official support on that hardware, the game appears to run great on the system with some adjustments. 

I'm playing through it on Steam, but was wondering how everyone else is finding Kenzera?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 1 of 4 (366 Views)

Re: Playing ToK: ZAU on the go

Unfortunately no handhelds I can test with but it runs great on PS5 aside from a few input issues when a popup appears (easily remedied).

Combat is simple yet fun and the story is highly engaging!

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 4 (340 Views)

Champion
@EA_Illium oh, really interesting

I do have a Steam Deck, but I don't have the game on Steam yet

great game and at a great price, certainly deserves more attention...

CCP Champion Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 4 (332 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@m1k3ol still thinking about playing it on steam deck, let me know if it's playable when you'll buy it and play. still I'll be playing on a ps5.
Message 4 of 4 (309 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help