New game plus dead space no weapons

by jui7uu7wmy82

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New game plus dead space no weapons

★★★ Newbie

On PS5, when I load up New Game+ I get an empty inventory. I still have my suit credits, etc but no weapons. I can pick up the plasma cutter but all other weapons don’t appear in their pickup spots. I’ve tried deleting and reinstalling the game, reloading the previous game and beating the end boss again, no luck. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,740 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: New game plus dead space no weapons

Community Manager
@jui7uu7wmy82 wanted to confirm if you found the weapons in the store inventory?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,662 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@jui7uu7wmy82 That's how it works now, you'll get everything back when you visit your first store and the end of chapter 1.
Message 2 of 4 (1,718 Views)

Community Manager
@jui7uu7wmy82 wanted to confirm if you found the weapons in the store inventory?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 4 (1,663 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I started my new game plus on PS5, none of my weapons were there when I went to the first storage box, my credits and upgrades transferred over but I can’t use any of my other weapons.

When I get to the locations where you would usually pickup the weapons the weapons are there but I can’t pick them up.

tried a new game checked my saved files, I only had one saved file but still nothing, it doesn’t matter what I do it shows an empty inventory.

Can you please help with this, I’m not sure what else I can do to get the game plus to load properly.

Message 4 of 4 (294 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help