★★★ Newbie

Same. Have tablet with G99 and can't 60fps. but its good processor

Message 11 of 20 (2,761 Views)

Re: FC Mobile 60 fps setting is not on

★★★ Newbie

Stupid game

Message 12 of 20 (2,753 Views)

@qwomo0ll2hgc It’s a particular issue with that brand of phone and the drivers that it uses - it works on pretty much all Android devices except for realme and one or two others that use a particular driver that is incompatible.

It sucks for people with those devices, but it’s not something that EA can easily fix

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 13 of 20 (2,677 Views)

Infinix note 12 2023 30 fps

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have already been playing the game for a year, well, nothing has changed in a year, there were 30 fps and remained the same, I really ask you to add optimization on the phone processor Helio g99 RAM 8 GB

Message 14 of 20 (2,683 Views)

Infinix note 12 2023 30 fps

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have already been playing the game for a year, well, nothing has changed in a year, there were 30 fps and remained the same, I really ask you to add optimization on the phone processor Helio g99 RAM 8 GB

Message 15 of 20 (2,669 Views)

graphic problems on Redmi note 13 pro

★★★ Newbie

hello guys! I have a Redmi note 13 pro with a good graphics card, good ram memory and I când play the FC mobile 24 with 60 FPS. can someone know why is this problem and how can I solve it?

Best regards!

Message 16 of 20 (2,687 Views)

★★ Novice
@mendozzamagic No, it's not. This is not a problem with the phone brand or drivers. The problem is caused by the game not being optimized for this phone brand or drivers. And no. The game doesn't run 60fps on almost all android devices except one or two android devices. Considering how diverse and numerous Android devices are, it is obvious that the requirements for mobile system requirements are quite limited. And there is no excuse for 60fps to be optimized only for certain snapdragon processors (and these are limited) and not for a processor like mediatek. And we're not asking them to optimize for a completely different operating system. We literally want it to be optimized for phones using the same operating system as the requirements. And again, no. For a huge game company like EA, this is something they can easily fix. It's funny that a company like EA can't do this when there are other big game companies that can achieve much more difficult optimizations.
Message 17 of 20 (2,597 Views)

★ Novice

how can EA be so idiotic, most other game only require the phone to be powerful enough to unlock higher graphic setting, but you guys instead posting an arbitrary phone make and type that will have more settings unlocked, instead of your game detecting if the spec is good enough for more setting to be available

Message 18 of 20 (2,531 Views)

no optimization for mediatek Helio g99

★★★★ Novice

Game is very good, but I can't play 60 fps and high graphics. My device is Poco M6 Pro 4g(8gb ram) , Helio g99 better than snapdragon 732g and 680. Please do the optimization for mediatek Helio g99

Message 19 of 20 (2,049 Views)

Re: My phone does not support 60 FPS

★★★★★ Newbie

same bro i think EA did not work on this problem . I don't  think so it never fix haha

Any football game like fc mobile if support only 30 Fps then people never play properly against 60 fps support players 

because of smoothness . 

EA please should be fix this if you hear US. 

Thank you 

Message 20 of 20 (439 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help