Microdrifting

by CrashingTiger

Original Post

Microdrifting

★ Apprentice

I want an answer from developers only , here is the question , did you or did you not planed from the beginning that when someone drives on a straight line they can just slide left and right to fill the booster , slam the handbrake and turn where ever , because if you did plan that then you made a Wipeout XL game , not a Need for Speed game , those people who abuse that mistake , because I know you guys did not plan that at all , are not driving , they play a fill the yellow gage game , so lets make sure that in the next installment , hopefully without Cretinion , does not have a broken system like that , because it is super annoying that those who can`t even drive straight are the fastest in this game , and no , I will never ever learn how to do that disgusting waving and boosting , it is * and ugly 

Message 1 of 3 (148 Views)

Re: Microdrifting

★★★★★ Apprentice

Best of luck getting an answer from a Developer, I don't think they even look at this forum.

Message 2 of 3 (131 Views)

Re: Microdrifting

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Imagine being so ignorant that you demand an answer from a developer on a forum they are not a part of. This whole forum is designed to be a liaison between the community and the development team. The development is bit a part of this forum nor do they respond to demanding questions from people.

Message 3 of 3 (105 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help