It won't let me sign up for the madden 25 beta

by AydenFireThinker

Original Post

Accepted Solution

It won't let me sign up for the madden 25 beta

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I click the madden 25 beta sign up page, it says I cannot access it. Any ideas why?

Message 1 of 5 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: It won't let me sign up for the madden 25 beta

Community Manager

Hey @AydenFireThinker 

Thanks for confirming, it appears you are on the Madden 25 site: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/closed-beta

That is the correct site, however, if you get that message it does mean the EA account you signed in with has not been invited to the Madden 25 beta. 

Do confirm did you get a Beta invitation email?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (94 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@AydenFireThinker same thing for me
Message 2 of 5 (135 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @AydenFireThinker, To check which site are you trying to sign into? would it be possible to get a screenshot of how it looks?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 5 (121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Here is the screenshot.

Message 4 of 5 (104 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @AydenFireThinker 

Thanks for confirming, it appears you are on the Madden 25 site: https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/closed-beta

That is the correct site, however, if you get that message it does mean the EA account you signed in with has not been invited to the Madden 25 beta. 

Do confirm did you get a Beta invitation email?

Illium.png

Message 5 of 5 (95 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help